Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Homosexuality - debate or not to debate ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Homosexuality - debate or not to debate ? Empty
PostSubject: Homosexuality - debate or not to debate ?   Homosexuality - debate or not to debate ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Homosexuality is a topic with many different opinions.
Most have to do with Religion,Gender,Personal thoughts and Beliefs and Myths / Rumours .

Personally i dont have a problem with gay couples/people as long as they keep their feelings for each other for their own private time .

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality - debate or not to debate ?   Homosexuality - debate or not to debate ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:25 pm

I feel it should be like that for even straight couples. I find that I see more straight couples hanging all over one another and acting more inappropriately in public than I ever see same gender couples. I have no problem with anyone wanting to love someone else, not even if they are the same sex. Just because they choose that way of life doesn't mean I have to. I feel that no one is put here to judge. None of us are free of sin, so we have no place to judge others on how they live their lives. As long as it isn't forced upon those who do not wish to live their life the way they do then I see no harm in it. My sister is gay and she was once married to a man for five years and she was so unhappy. Now that she finally came out a few years ago, I have never seen her more happier with her girlfriend, and that makes me happy knowing that my sister is so joyful each day and is getting to experience such a love.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Homosexuality - debate or not to debate ?   Homosexuality - debate or not to debate ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:39 pm

good for her hun, i wish her every happiness.
oh and i agree about what you said about straight couples flaunting it in public, seems there is no shame any more hun x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Homosexuality - debate or not to debate ?
Page 1 of 1