Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

questionaire - Ghosts/Spirit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

questionaire - Ghosts/Spirit Empty
PostSubject: questionaire - Ghosts/Spirit    questionaire - Ghosts/Spirit Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:43 pm

do you believe in ghosts ?

if yes what convinced you ?

if no what prevents you from believing ?

do you believe that some spirits stay earth bound and if so why ?
share your views either way

have you ever seen a ghost ? yes/ no or not sure
feel free to explain here

do you believe some people are more suceptable to ghost/ spirit than others ?
either way share your views.

do you believe children and animals are more succeptable to spirit than most people, if so why ?

do you believe animals come back as spirit , if so why ?

why do you think that not everyone can see ghosts and spirits ?

if you havent already encounterd ghosts/spirit, would you know what to do?

how would you react?

have you ever encounterd shadow persons or dark apparitions ?
if yes feel free to share your stories

do you believe it is possible for spirit to follow a person from one place to another, if so why ?

do you think its possible for ghosts/spirits to have emotional feelings, if so why ?

do you believe in possession ?
share your views

do you believe that house hold items such as mirrors, pictures , furniture ect can be haunted or possessed, if so why ?

how do you feel about exorcisms ?

have you or anyone you know ever encounterd poltergiest activity , if so how did you handle it ?

do you think your house might be haunted, if so why and what will you do about it ?

would you ever consider a cleansing to your home if you discoverd it was haunted ?

have you ever had to leave your home because of an allegded haunting ?

SOURCE PARANORMAL INSIGHTS
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: questionaire - Ghosts/Spirit    questionaire - Ghosts/Spirit Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Do you believe in ghosts ?

yes

my own personal experiences with them

share your views either way

there are different opinions on this but from my own experience i believe for some its because they were either taken suddenly and havent yet realised their plight, or in other cases it maybe that they left under strange circumstances and may have unfinished buisness. some just want to be realised as still being amongst us and to watch over us.

feel free to explain here

yes several times , mainly thru the minds eye.

it may appear so, but i believe we are all capable if we just open up to the possibillity. however saying that some people are more atuned than others or pick up the signals differently so i guess id have to say yes.

do you believe children and animals are more succeptable to spirit than most people, if so why ?

yes i do, children are pure and without predjudice and dont know any better until they have been programmed otherwise, where as animals senses are hundreds of times more intune than ours to start with.

yes i do, i believe that any living thing with a spirit has a chance to come back.
i have experienced even recently hearing, seeing and smelling my old dog who has been gone now for around 5 yrs or more.

its just a matter of tuneing in,being open and willing to except them. not everyone can or will be ready to do that.

how would you react?

have you ever encounterd shadow persons or dark apparitions ?

yes i have seen a black floating mass in my room, it floated behind my pc and dissapeared into the corner of the room.

do you believe it is possible for spirit to follow a person from one place to another, if so why ?

i have not experienced this for myself but i do believe it could be possible

do you think its possible for ghosts/spirits to have emotional feelings, if so why ?

in my experience spirit still shows and displays emotional feelings, these are often picked up on and is displayed by others in a form of empathy, where a person shares their feelings both mentally and physically in some cases.

share your views

i have never actually seen a case of possession for myself so im gonna sit on the fence with this question.

do you believe that house hold items such as mirrors, pictures , furniture ect can be haunted or possessed, if so why ?

i believe they can store memories, il say that much.

personally i find them terrifying acts and often cause more harm than good in my opinion.

have you or anyone you know ever encounterd poltergiest activity , if so how did you handle it ?

not personally no.

do you think your house might be haunted, if so why and what will you do about it ?

i dont believe my house is haunted but it is no stranger to spirit. because we as a family have never felt threatened or troubled by the activity, we choose to do nothing.

would you ever consider a cleansing to your home if you discoverd it was haunted ?

only if i felt it was haunted by a troublesome spirit that we couldnt handle.

no

xxx
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: questionaire - Ghosts/Spirit    questionaire - Ghosts/Spirit Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:04 pm

do you believe in ghosts ? Yes
if yes what convinced you ? Hearing and seeing one

do you believe that some spirits stay earth bound and if so why ? Yes but I don't have an idea why.share your views either way

feel free to explain here I saw a ghost in my bedroom when I was a teenager

either way share your views. Most definetly
do you believe children and animals are more succeptable to spirit than most people, if so why ? Children don't have preconcieved ideas as well as animals.
do you believe animals come back as spirit , if so why ? Yes, I listened to one for about 5 minutes making noise in my house.

why do you think that not everyone can see ghosts and spirits ? Don't know

how would you react? I've been shocked at first, then curious immediatly afterwards.
have you ever encounterd shadow persons or dark apparitions ? Yes, in my present home. Just a fast pass across in front of me.

do you believe it is possible for spirit to follow a person from one place to another, if so why ? No
do you think its possible for ghosts/spirits to have emotional feelings, if so why ? Possible
do you believe in possession ? No
share your views

do you believe that house hold items such as mirrors, pictures , furniture ect can be haunted or possessed, if so why ? Maybe

how do you feel about exorcisms ? Don't put much stock into them.
have you or anyone you know ever encounterd poltergiest activity , if so how did you handle it ? No

do you think your house might be haunted, if so why and what will you do about it ? Yes and I'll leave it as it is unless it got out of hand.
would you ever consider a cleansing to your home if you discoverd it was haunted ? Maybe
have you ever had to leave your home because of an allegded haunting ? No

Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: questionaire - Ghosts/Spirit    questionaire - Ghosts/Spirit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:11 pm

thanks for sharing bill xxx
Back to top Go down
~*~TiGgYbOoM~*~

~*~TiGgYbOoM~*~

PostSubject: Re: questionaire - Ghosts/Spirit    questionaire - Ghosts/Spirit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:59 am

do you believe in ghosts ?
Yes.

Dunno just always have.

Nowt.

Yes they eithr werent ready to die or they just cant move on.

feel free to explain here.
Not sure as in some paranormal programmes when they describe about seeing a ghost they it "was as solid as u and me" so gets me thinking when ur walking down the street who who knows who or what ur walking past.

Yes.

Yes their minds are more innocent so they sense and see more.

Yes for the same reason humans do.

Not sure.

how would you react?
Cant say until it happens.

have you ever encounterd shadow persons or dark apparitions ? if yes feel free to share your stories.
Not sure.

Yes as ppl can be haunted as well as places or objects.

Of course just because they are dead they are still who they were alive.

Not sure.
share your views

do you believe that house hold items such as mirrors, pictures , furniture ect can be haunted or possessed, if so why ?Yes. Depending how much the spirit was attached to it IE Granddads favourite chair.

Dunno.

Yes my friend had one in her house but the biggest misconception is that ppl assume a poltergiest is always evil and its not always the case.

Dont think so.

Maybe.

No.
Back to top Go down
http://twinkletoteens.proboards.com
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: questionaire - Ghosts/Spirit    questionaire - Ghosts/Spirit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:19 pm

thanks for sharing Tiggy xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: questionaire - Ghosts/Spirit    questionaire - Ghosts/Spirit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

questionaire - Ghosts/Spirit
Page 1 of 1