Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do Ghosts/Spirit know that they are dead ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Do Ghosts/Spirit know that they are dead ? Empty
PostSubject: Do Ghosts/Spirit know that they are dead ?   Do Ghosts/Spirit know that they are dead ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:27 am

What are your views on this, is it possible for them to understand the change from a physical being to that of a spiritual one ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Do Ghosts/Spirit know that they are dead ?   Do Ghosts/Spirit know that they are dead ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:00 am

I believe so. At least I would like to think so.
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Do Ghosts/Spirit know that they are dead ?   Do Ghosts/Spirit know that they are dead ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:44 pm

I just don"t know what to think of this topic. Some may and some may not. One EVP I recorded asked me "what did I want" when I entered the room, like I was intruding into their space. Then some will be seen sitting in an existing chair.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Do Ghosts/Spirit know that they are dead ?   Do Ghosts/Spirit know that they are dead ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:19 pm

I think it may depend on the suddeness of the actual death itself.

There are many stories and accounts of people having encounters with spirits that are stuck on the earth plane because they were taken suddenly and they didnt grasp that they were no longer in the physical realm and needed help to come to terms with it and eventually move on.

Innocent children often get lost on their journey, they are so innocent they cant grasp whats happening and often find a way to let us know they need help too xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Ghosts/Spirit know that they are dead ?   Do Ghosts/Spirit know that they are dead ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do Ghosts/Spirit know that they are dead ?
Page 1 of 1