Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why cant i see Ghosts ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Why cant i see Ghosts ? Empty
PostSubject: Why cant i see Ghosts ?   Why cant i see Ghosts ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:22 am

Why is it do you think that not everyone can see ghosts ?

Please share your thoughts on this xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Why cant i see Ghosts ?   Why cant i see Ghosts ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:39 am

I would bet everyone can see ghosts, just not all would admit to seeing one. I don't feel ghosts can choose when or where they appear, or if they even know how to. If cercumstances are right, and you're there looking in the right direction, you'll probably see one.
Back to top Go down
~*~TiGgYbOoM~*~

~*~TiGgYbOoM~*~

PostSubject: Re: Why cant i see Ghosts ?   Why cant i see Ghosts ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:26 pm

I say I have never seen one but who's to say thats true?

Some ppl say they seen a ghost n it was as solid as a living person so who knows who or what has walked past u in the street?
Back to top Go down
http://twinkletoteens.proboards.com
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Why cant i see Ghosts ?   Why cant i see Ghosts ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:05 pm

I've thought about the same thing as Tiggyboom stated. We truly don't know if we've ever seen a ghost/apparition. That raises another question: if you've ever looked at someone that just looked odd for some reason, could it have been, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Why cant i see Ghosts ?   Why cant i see Ghosts ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:59 am

In my experience, im not sure it applies to everyone but they dont show themselves unless they think you can handle it.

In my case they sent testers to get my attention and to judge my reaction, things like noises, smells, catching movement out the corner of my eye ect ect.

Ive found that depending on how you react to those testers depends on whether they come back to try again either then, later or not at all.

As for seeing ghosts, some show themselves in solid form , some as an apperition, some as a mist and so on, id like to think that these are all steps in the evolution of becoming one with your spirit.

The only reason i can see thats ghosts show signs that they are there at all is to help us with confirmation if its someone we should know, they dont need to give proof of their existance although thats most investigators dream, but they are not puppets and they do not play to our tune. xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Why cant i see Ghosts ?   Why cant i see Ghosts ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:16 am

sorry i got carried away there,back to the question in hand.

Although it is said that we are all capable of connecting with spirit, first we need to open ourselves to the idea that there may just be a life after death, dont diss everything your told or hear, just go with the flow and keep an open mind.

Connecting or sensing spirit works on different levels for everyone, its about how open we are and how in tune we are with our body and soul.

It has been said that being able to connect with spirit works like the different frequencies of a radio, for eg....

We all hear white noise at different levels and all react to it differently, therefore some people switch on but hear nothing, others switch on and tune in at a low level and barely hear or sense the sounds.
Others are more highly tuned and can pick up the frequency as it was right beside us having a conversation which you may think is ideal, wow ect.

Its ok to hear it or feel it, but then you have to work out how to decipher it so those around us can understand it.

Let me rephrase that, it is nobodys job to decipher what is heard, that may cause problems when relating back to others, it is simply meant to be related as you hear it or see it.

Its not your job to understand what it all means, infact it may make no sense at all to the reader but you pass it on in the hopes that the person your relaying the info to can relate to it in some way .

ok, im done lol xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why cant i see Ghosts ?   Why cant i see Ghosts ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:45 pm

i have a few thoughts really and one of them being if your looking to hard they will not appear , they will only show themselves when they are ready i wish i could see them all the time but they must not think im ready or think i can handle it x
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Why cant i see Ghosts ?   Why cant i see Ghosts ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:52 pm

Be careful what you wish for hun, especially when this side of thing kind of freaks you out a bit, i cant imagine what you would be like if you saw something lol xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why cant i see Ghosts ?   Why cant i see Ghosts ? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:34 pm

i think i would scared at first cos its the whole idea of someone or something i could see that a lot of other people cannot but i hope to think that i have a strong enough mind to deal with it if something ever happen'd or appeared to me xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why cant i see Ghosts ?   Why cant i see Ghosts ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:38 pm

I'd love to know why some people can't see, because over the years through your experiences Wend I would've loved to been a part of it and seen what you did. Times when nothing happened when I was there, but then when I wasn't it was Paranormal Activity lol I think there may have been testers though and years ago I wasn't really wanting to immerse myself in that world so maybe they gave up, but I think there may new testers happening right now. So you may be in for some stories Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Why cant i see Ghosts ?   Why cant i see Ghosts ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:41 pm

I recall both times well hun, you certainly were offered options but like you said you wernt ready for them at that time.

As for now and your new home, like i told stephen, keep a diary of sorts hun and il look forward to hearing anything you care to share with us xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why cant i see Ghosts ?   Why cant i see Ghosts ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why cant i see Ghosts ?
Page 1 of 1