Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Empty
PostSubject: Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?   Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Im curious to know who believes and who doesnt and why ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?   Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:29 am

yes i most certainly do believe, i have seen, heard and worked with spirit over many years until recently x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?   Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:37 am

I definitely believe in spirits and ghosts, both good and bad. I have only had one personal experience, and not sure if that was real. I struggled badly when my father passed. I awoke during the night to what I swear was his voice saying my name and his huge hand on my head. It was so quick that it may have been a dream but it felt real. I'd be interested in hearing other peoples experiences.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?   Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:55 pm

maybe we could get this show on the road folks, does anyone have any stories to share on this subject ?

Ihave plenty to share but il do it gradually, i havent really looked at this stuff since mark died but i am still very interested in others thoughts and feelings on the subject xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?   Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:36 pm

I totally believe in ghosts, I think some of them are there to look after us and give us guidance when we need it. I have had experiences with ghosts in the past but just wish I could take the next step and be able to communicate with them. I recently had a dream where it was about family members funeral, she was sitting next to me and I couldn't see her face, but I knew it was her. Just before I woke up it was like she was cuddling me to assure me that everything was ok. I spoke to Wendy about this and she gave me a good explanation as to what this could be. I am very interested in the paranormal and will be keen to join in with all the discussion on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?   Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:15 pm

I very much look forward to sharing posts and ideas with you on this topic hun, im sure there are still a lot of folk interested in the paranormal and all things unexplained so it could get quite juicey scary xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?   Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:58 pm

a do hope so lol you know me once a start talking about these kinds of things i cannot stop xx
Back to top Go down
mrshopkins1973

mrshopkins1973

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?   Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:48 am

Yes, I believe because I've seen them since I was a kid. I recently started sharing my encounters on my channel on YouTube. The link will be in my signature as soon as I set that up.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?   Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:58 pm

look forward to hearing some of your stories soon hun xxx
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?   Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:34 pm

I have stories to relate, but I'll tell them gradually. The most intense experience I've had involved a dog. Any more, things take place in my home, but, they're easy to live with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?   Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?
Page 1 of 1