Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share your own poetry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Share your own poetry Empty
PostSubject: Share your own poetry   Share your own poetry Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:01 am

If you write poetry and would like to share it with us, wed be more than happy to read and comment on it.
This will be a blast from ther past for me, i havent written anything in years except for marks big day so il see what i can dig out.
Who knows i may be inspired to write some new stuff one day too :)
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Share your own poetry   Share your own poetry Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:14 pm

My poetry is on the dark side but if you are interested I will share. No cursing or anything but it is not sweet or inspirational. I don't want to put it here if it is not welcome.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Share your own poetry   Share your own poetry Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:31 pm

send me a sample of your darkest piece in pm or mail hun and il check it out, see how user friendly it is Wink
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your own poetry   Share your own poetry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share your own poetry
Page 1 of 1