Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lOVE Letters and Poetry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

lOVE Letters and Poetry Empty
PostSubject: lOVE Letters and Poetry    lOVE Letters and Poetry Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:41 pm

Did you send sweet love letters and poetry to your sweetheart when you were younger ?, maybe you still do, please share with us xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: lOVE Letters and Poetry    lOVE Letters and Poetry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:12 pm

I was a big fan of love letters and poetry.
Love letters i wrote and recieved were many as i had two boyfriends in the forces.

Poetry was more for my own personal use, it helped me put my feelings onto paper when i couldnt find the words and id write poetry to mark special occasions, my mam has many i wrote her over the years.

I have not wrote any poetry for years now xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: lOVE Letters and Poetry    lOVE Letters and Poetry Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:20 pm

I did years ago as well, but not so much with Stephen. I wrote him a couple of letters and a list of a million things I liked about him lol I've written poetry and songs about him, but never given them to him. Again it used to be a big thing years ago, but if it's something you're into its generally not the one your with's thing and it's kinda weird when they just look at you when you hand them over lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lOVE Letters and Poetry    lOVE Letters and Poetry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lOVE Letters and Poetry
Page 1 of 1