Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talk About Your Pets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Talk About Your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Talk About Your Pets   Talk About Your Pets Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:33 am

Share stories about things of interest about your pets here.

Last edited by Admin Wendy on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
jakey

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Pets   Talk About Your Pets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:48 pm

my lil dog chico is a weird little thing, he was badly used before the rspca came to his rescue and found him down a badger whole starved and all bites and sores, since he came to live with me he is very protective of me but the poor little thing is still scared of his own shadow and is spoilt rotten, ever known a dog refuse a biscuit unless you dunk it in your cuppa first??? i think not lol! any way just goes to show that with time and love any old dog can find its forever family x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Pets   Talk About Your Pets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Awww what a little sweetie he must be!! Do u have pictures? How old is the little guy? Ur such an inspiration to others in showing that adoption thru shelters can be so rewarding.
Back to top Go down
jakey

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Pets   Talk About Your Pets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:25 pm

my little man is almost 6 now but came to me 3 years ago, i would definatly recomend pet adoption if you dont have young children (can never be to cautious) i havent figured out how to put pics up yet but will do soon im sure my mam (wendy) will share the knowledge lol x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Pets   Talk About Your Pets Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Ahh jakey, what a blessing he must be. LOL at having to dip his biscuit in your cuppa.

MY dog Lily is the joy of my home. Last Monday I drove her to the place I used to work to show her to the coworker who gave her to me. She hopped out my truck, ran to him and gave him licks and paw shakes. He kept saying over and over Lily! You are so fat! LOL. I have had her 3 years and she has come a long way. He used her for breeding purposes and she was in bad need of TLC. She gets a lot of that now, gives TLC as well. I live in a very rural area and she is well known by several, from cashiers at gas stations to the guy who gathers shopping carts at the food mart. I think I had shared that on Feb 19 she was run over by a car. Thankfully she was not injured and needed no medical intervention beyond a thorough check up. Since then I have become a much more responsible pet owner and have become expert at giving my neighbors the evil eye!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Pets   Talk About Your Pets Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:37 pm

We have four cats, two older ones that are brothers and black and white, Simba is long haired and fluffy and Nemo is short haired and the two younger ones are brother and sister, a ginger tom named Louis and a miss-matchy black and ginger girl Dory. The two older ones come and go as they please, but love cuddles when they come in and the two little ones are flighty and love to have their mad runs about the place, but I love them to bits. We were only meant to ever have two, but the other half keeps persuading me. No more though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Pets   Talk About Your Pets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk About Your Pets
Page 1 of 1