Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bathing your pets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Bathing your pets Empty
PostSubject: Bathing your pets   Bathing your pets Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:29 am

How often to you bath your pets ? xxx

In the good weather Harvey gets a bath once a month but in the cold weather its every two months x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

Bathing your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathing your pets   Bathing your pets Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:40 pm

The only pets Cathy and I have had that would need a bath were cats, a ferret and a monkey. The cats were a bit of trouble, the ferret was no fun to bathe, and the monkey?
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Bathing your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathing your pets   Bathing your pets Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:44 am

you had a monkey ?
Id love to hear about that bill xxx
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

Bathing your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathing your pets   Bathing your pets Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:16 pm

This is the kind of monkey I had, a type of Rhesus. They don't make good pets. I was it's leader, the head of the troop/barrel. The collective names for monkeys are a troop or a barrel. This guy was very jealous of me. He saw my wife as competition. He wanted to be over her in troop status. They are very strong and very intelligent. He would try, and sometimes succeed, to out think me. Cosmo, (his name), dialed my phone once. It was ringing so I hung it up very quickly. He could have dialed China for all I know.

Bathing your pets Monkey_zps4f0b6221
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Bathing your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathing your pets   Bathing your pets Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:46 pm

wow, not sure i could handle something quite so wild and strong, must have been a real experience xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bathing your pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathing your pets   Bathing your pets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bathing your pets
Page 1 of 1