Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheeseburger Casserole - printable recipe

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cheeseburger Casserole - printable recipe Empty
PostSubject: Cheeseburger Casserole - printable recipe   Cheeseburger Casserole - printable recipe Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:27 am

This recipe was on a local news station in my area (Charleston, WV). This local news has a segment called "Mr. Food". He has a lot of wonderful recipes that he shares. I changed the original recipe slightly, and this is my version. I am not sure if the original is even available on the website now as its been quite a few years ago since they aired it, but I am going to list the website so that you can view other recipes if you like.

Mr. Food

CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE

Ingredients

1 lb. hamburger
1 package canned biscuits
4 to 6 slices of American Cheese or Sliced Cheddar Cheese
1 bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ Sauce (or your favorite brand)
*optional: diced onion and shredded cheddar cheese

Directions

If you are going to use onions, dice them. Preheat the over according to what your biscuit package says.
Brown your hamburger in a skillet and drain. Mix in the BBQ sauce, adding to your preference and the optional onions.
In a casserole dish add the hamburger mixture to make a bottom layer for your dish.
Next, add the cheese slices and make a layer. If you are also using the shredded cheese add that as well.
Now put your unbaked canned biscuits on the top. Cover the entire top layer with the biscuits (side by side).
Put your dish in the over for 15 minutes and check to see biscuits are done. Once biscuits have browned nicely, your meal is complete and ready to eat.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Cheeseburger Casserole - printable recipe   Cheeseburger Casserole - printable recipe Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:01 am

i need to ask hun,
what are package canned biscuits exactly ???

Thanks for sharing the link to all those recipees hun :D
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Cheeseburger Casserole - printable recipe   Cheeseburger Casserole - printable recipe Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:06 am

Pillsbury Biscuits

I figured it easier to share a link of where you can get a quick peek of what they are. Would be much easier than trying to describe them.... :)

Just click above link and it shows what they look like and what they are.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Cheeseburger Casserole - printable recipe   Cheeseburger Casserole - printable recipe Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:02 pm

thanks for sharing that missy,
so basically its little balls of pastry, either short crust or flakey , kind of like scones over here, that you eat with a meal or top a meal with ? i think i get the jist :shock: x

Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Cheeseburger Casserole - printable recipe   Cheeseburger Casserole - printable recipe Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Pretty much. Just another type of bread more or less. :)
This recipe calls for premade ones that you just bake. Then there are homemade which are by far the best!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheeseburger Casserole - printable recipe   Cheeseburger Casserole - printable recipe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheeseburger Casserole - printable recipe
Page 1 of 1