Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The right time to have kids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

The right time to have kids Empty
PostSubject: The right time to have kids   The right time to have kids Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:13 pm

Do you feel you had your kids at the right time or perhaps in hindsight you feel it was too early or maybe a little too late? let us know xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The right time to have kids   The right time to have kids Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:32 pm

I dont think theres a right time to have kids. Maybe its best to do it not too young and not too old and when you're financially set, but I personally dont believe that because kids are had by accident all the time and turn out just fine. Parents who are too young might miss out on their childhood, but thats not the end of the world and arents who dont have a lot of money still provide for their kids, I think the only concern for me is if you have kids too late on in life you might not be around very long.
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: The right time to have kids   The right time to have kids Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:34 pm

My idea would be you're 20's or 30's would be the best ages. 40's are ok. That is where I would draw the line for myself. My son was 16 months old when I met my wife. I was 23 then. By that time I was ready to take care of a family. Before the age of 20, I was still in the party frame of mind.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: The right time to have kids   The right time to have kids Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:41 pm

I wanted my kids so desperately, i had all three by the time i was 24 and i dont regret it one bit.
They are all just two yrs apart and helped each other progress and learn beautifully, im a very proud mam kisses

I cant really put a time limit on this but id be thinking of giving up having kids in my 40's also xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The right time to have kids   The right time to have kids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The right time to have kids
Page 1 of 1