Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kids Leaving Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Kids Leaving Home Empty
PostSubject: Kids Leaving Home   Kids Leaving Home Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:21 pm

How did/would you feel about your kids leaving home ? xxx[b]
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Kids Leaving Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids Leaving Home   Kids Leaving Home Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Kids leaving home for me at least was a wash of emotions.

Firstly the idea of my baby wanting to go out and start a life of her own with grown up responsibillities is both soul destroying and a scary concept.

Secondly you have to see their point of view, a new start, a new life and try to share in their enthusiasm and excitement without showing your heart ache and dissapointment at loosing them.

Then they actually do it, you help them pick a place, decorate it for them and make sure its a safe haven for them, but then the constant worrying begins.

Are they coping, are they paying their bills on time, are they eating enough and regularly and are they really happy?

My eldest has been away from home for 4 years now and i know she manages ok, but as a parent you never stop worrying. However i have come to appreciate she has become a young women of the world and i am so very proud of her achievements and the mark she is making in the world.
Bless you babes and all the other parents out there that have either shared in my anxieties or have to still to go through it. xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Kids Leaving Home
Page 1 of 1