Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets discuss Michael Jackson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Lets discuss Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Lets discuss Michael Jackson   Lets discuss Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Are/Were you a Michael Jackson fan ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Lets discuss Michael Jackson   Lets discuss Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:57 am

Despite all the rumours and stories that surround Micheal Jackson, i dont think anyone can deny he was a brilliant artist.
Singer, Dancer and entertainer, definately was the prince of pop.

I liked him as an artist then and still enjoy his music now xxx
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Lets discuss Michael Jackson   Lets discuss Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:08 pm

Jackson was my age. I folowwed his career from beginning to end. His physical transformation was odd given no one knew for certain why. His music was on the top. When you're rich, famous and vulnerable people will prey on you and take advantage. One thing that is not understood by many is that it is extremely hard for a man to like, care & get close to children without being looked at as a creep. He had almost no childhood of his own and appears to have wanted to enjoy that childhood passion later in his life. A great talent gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets discuss Michael Jackson   Lets discuss Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:27 pm

I agree with you Bill; his music was brilliant and being famous from such a young age with an overbearing Father and lots of pressure obviously took his tole on him mentally and physically. He had some sort of condition that made him never happy with his appearance and thats why he constantly changed it. As for the allegations about child abuse I dont think well know the truth on that as there was a million different stories, but personally I think he was just a child himself and liked to spend time with kids. Naturally people found that strange, but a lot of people were happy to take money rather than press charges which I find equally as strange. Again the music will live on.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Lets discuss Michael Jackson   Lets discuss Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:10 am

Indeed boys, well said xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Lets discuss Michael Jackson   Lets discuss Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:46 am

Do you think Micheal earned his title of PRINCE OF POP ?
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Lets discuss Michael Jackson   Lets discuss Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:48 am

I think he did. This may not make sense; I don't particularly care for the kind of music he did in his later career, but, the way he did it was awsome. A real showman with tons of energy, and being the same age , I can really appreciate that. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets discuss Michael Jackson   Lets discuss Michael Jackson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets discuss Michael Jackson
Page 1 of 1