Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets Discuss Homework

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Lets Discuss Homework Empty
PostSubject: Lets Discuss Homework   Lets Discuss Homework Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:25 pm

How do you feel about the amount of home work your kids get ?

In the latter years at school the amount of homework my kids got was horrendous, it seemed as though they were compleating half their class work at home.

I was worried at one point as it seemed the kids never had any time to relax or have a social life, boy was i glad when it was over .

Im not sure what its like now but it was a pretty stressful time for us xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss Homework   Lets Discuss Homework Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:46 pm

My son never had an extreme amount of homework. Thinking back, neither did I. I guess England is the same as here in the US. They're shoving so much info into young kids minds, trying to set them up for a good position in life. Having a High school education alone, like myself, isn't good enough any longer.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss Homework   Lets Discuss Homework Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:28 pm

So true bill, luckily they are involving work experience whilst still in school these days, setting up apprenticeships and allowing the kids off school to a work release a couple of days a week or to a collage.

It definately gives the kids a better chance at learning a skill with hands on experience xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Discuss Homework   Lets Discuss Homework Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Discuss Homework
Page 1 of 1