Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soul To Soul Transfusion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Soul To Soul Transfusion Empty
PostSubject: Soul To Soul Transfusion   Soul To Soul Transfusion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:40 pm

Have you heard of soul to soul transfusion and if so what is your take on it ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Soul To Soul Transfusion   Soul To Soul Transfusion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:31 am

Now that is an interesting sounding topic. I need to look it up and I'll get back to you. cyclops

OK, I've looked and I'm still in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Soul To Soul Transfusion   Soul To Soul Transfusion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:45 pm

In simple terms it means the soul of someone whom has just passed over jumps into the body of a new born at the exact minute of death and birth, hence soul to soul transfusion.

I just did a search on google and after reading 5 pages of results there isnt a result that verifies what im saying, hmmm.

Must be to contraversial a subject to discuss these days, but i still had it wrote down in a note book from when we had PARANORMAL INSIGHTS xxx
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Soul To Soul Transfusion   Soul To Soul Transfusion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:05 am

Thank you Wen. It appears so many souls remain with us that it makes it difficult to understand why some stay and some reincarnate. There may be numerous reasons, then again, maybe not. I've never felt strongly about souls transferring to other bodies, although, I have read many stories about people knowing things they shouldn't that makes me scratch my head in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Soul To Soul Transfusion   Soul To Soul Transfusion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:13 pm

its certainly an interesting topic hun, its just a pity there wasnt more available on the subject xxx
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Soul To Soul Transfusion   Soul To Soul Transfusion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 am

Yes, it's a tough subject to get real good evidence from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul To Soul Transfusion   Soul To Soul Transfusion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul To Soul Transfusion
Page 1 of 1