Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Soul Mate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Your Soul Mate Empty
PostSubject: Your Soul Mate   Your Soul Mate Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Who is your soul mate ?

This does not have to be your partner or lover so dont be put off saying if its not folks x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Your Soul Mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Soul Mate   Your Soul Mate Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:18 am

I really do think Stephen is my soul mate. I do think that your soul mate isnt necessarily the one you're currently with. You could easily break up with them and your soul mate passes you by. It's not something to dwell on, it's just all the more pleasing if you don't end up spending your life with the one you believe is your soul mate. x xx
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Your Soul Mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Soul Mate   Your Soul Mate Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:32 pm

I remember years ago the day i found my soul mate, it isnt my husband but a male friend that i dont see very often.

When he is in our company its like we are one person, we share practically the same views on everything, like all the same things, i love him passionately in my whole being, not in a sexual way, something much more, i cant really explain it but its the best feeling ever.

Is bill aware of this, sure he is, its no secret, is my friend aware of it, i dont recall ever telling him but i think he knows xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Your Soul Mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Soul Mate   Your Soul Mate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Soul Mate
Page 1 of 1