Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you believe in past lives - debate ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Do you believe in past lives - debate ? Empty
PostSubject: Do you believe in past lives - debate ?   Do you believe in past lives - debate ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:54 am

What is your take or beliefs on the whole past life thing, do you think its possible and if so for what purpose ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in past lives - debate ?   Do you believe in past lives - debate ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:15 pm

i personally believe that past lives do exist, you only have to listen to young children to know they have been here before, but on the evidence side, there are some brilliant past life regression tapes that have been veryfied and i personally love to watch or hear about them.

as to why we would have past lives im on the fence with my thoughts as i have heard many theories on the subject that seem to make a lot of sense and i havent decided which makes the most sense yet :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in past lives - debate ?   Do you believe in past lives - debate ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:41 pm

I think its very likely that we've each had a past life or past lives. I think its fascinating for to watch the programs where they go through the regression and tell all these tales, know things they couldnt know and sometimes speak other languages. It would be great to know who or what we were before we were this person we are now. x x x
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in past lives - debate ?   Do you believe in past lives - debate ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:43 pm

indeed it would hun, id deffo like to have a go at regression to find out xxx
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in past lives - debate ?   Do you believe in past lives - debate ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:09 pm

I wouldn't say it isn't a reality. In my mind, logically, ghosts shouldn't exist. But I know they do. I do enjoy watching programs about past lives. Keeps me wondering.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in past lives - debate ?   Do you believe in past lives - debate ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:16 pm

i agree bill, its a fascinating topic hun xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in past lives - debate ?   Do you believe in past lives - debate ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in past lives - debate ?
Page 1 of 1