Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yoga is it good for weightloss?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrey90

Yoga is it good for weightloss?   Empty
PostSubject: Yoga is it good for weightloss?    Yoga is it good for weightloss?   Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:35 pm

One of my friend told me that yoga is helpful in lose weight,but I never tried by my self,so I wanna know that can you really loose weight with yoga?

Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Yoga is it good for weightloss?    Yoga is it good for weightloss?   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:29 am

i havent tried this method myself but i have heard that by controlling your posture and your psychie it can help x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Francis007

PostSubject: Re: Yoga is it good for weightloss?    Yoga is it good for weightloss?   Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:22 pm

Hello Guys heated yoga helps for losing weight. In a heated room you sweat more which elevates your heart rate causing you to use-up more calorie consumption.In hot yoga exercises your muscles are warmer, allowing fat to get rid of easily.Hot yoga exercises also allows to detoxify the body both burning calorie consumption and helping to lose weight.Thanks a lot!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Yoga is it good for weightloss?    Yoga is it good for weightloss?   Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:04 pm

Thanks for sharing that information with us Francis xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoga is it good for weightloss?    Yoga is it good for weightloss?   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoga is it good for weightloss?
Page 1 of 1