Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary   Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:24 am

Keep it up your doing great and your videos are really helping me stay on task!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary   Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:28 am

Thanks so much you two....I am feeling really good. However, I have been unable to do my ab crunches in about three days or so because I hurt my back somehow and I dont want to overdue it so I have just been exercising on my bike, but it is still doing the job. Can't wait until I can get back to my crunches though...need that tummy toned up. :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary   Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:08 am

I can't seem to do crunches without hurting my back. I was hoping to find more ab exercises that don't require the "crunch" motion. Even if they are not as effective they would be better than nothing. Hope your back is better soon!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary   Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:33 am

i really need to go and check out what low fat dried food snacks we get over here, its not really something ive looked into before so it should be interesting to see whats available.

As for my exercise, il be dancing my butt off to wii dance 1 and 2 and maybe try out some of the dvd's i got last year, im excited to get started x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Weightloss Summary for Week #2    Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:17 am

Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary   Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:04 pm

would aerobic exercise help you sweat more hun ?
a dance or workout dvd maybe ?
I think youve done an excellent job and im proud of you. keep up the great work hun. xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary   Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:00 pm

Yeah it would, the problem is I dont really have alot of space to move and being in a top floor apartment cant reall make that much noise. I was doing the Julien Michaels 30 Day Shred so I might start doing that again...gotta get another dvd player for our livingroom first though because we put the one we had in our livingroom in our bedroom and there is no way I could workout in there.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary   Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:30 am

let us know how you get on hun and what method you choose for exercise :D x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Weightloss/Life Update (2-5-11)    Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:00 am

Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary   Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:41 am

Great to have another catch up with you hun, i think you are doing tremendously considering how much you have on right now.

I have been slacking myself the last couple of days with my updates but im still plodding along and il try to keep you all posted again this week.

Just take your time vivi and im sure everything will work out just fine, best of luck on the house hunting hun xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary   Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:11 pm

Just a quick update on how I am doing...since we have been bouse hunting alot of things around here have been getting neglected such as laundry, and cooking because we r just never home in the evenings, therefore it has been easier to just eat out which as we all know is not good. I havent gained any of my weight back but I know I will if I dont change this. However, I have noticed some other consiquences to my body as a result of me eating out every eve. When I woke up this morning, my fingers were so swollen from all the sodium I have been consuming and not drinking enough or any water for that matter. Not to mention I just feel so tired all the time now and I know the crap I am putting in my body is a huge reason gor that. I have to get back on track. I plan on doing that starting today. I need a complete detox of the junk food..lol. I hope everyone else is doing alot better than me. Sorry if there are a ton of spelling mistakes in this post, I have to post from my cell phone because life has been do hectic for me that my computer has since become a stranger to me..lol
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary   Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:37 am

im sure youl get back on track as soon as circumstances allow hun, you have a lot on your plate already with the house hunting, kids ect, so dont beat yourself up, just get back on the wagon when you can or when things settle down hun.
love ya xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary   Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:04 am

Thanks for the encouragement hun, it helps so much!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary   Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:34 pm

You will get back on track once things calm down for you. I know it is really hard to eat right when you don't have time to plan healthy meals. I was having trouble with the days I worked overnight. I was up 20+ hours and it really messed with my plan. I got a new day shift so I won't have that problem any more.
Back to top Go down
serenali

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary   Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:06 am

When i am hungry, slim is nothing for me.

----------------------------
serenali

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary   Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veronica's Weightloss Journey Diary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2