Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wendy's Diary

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:22 am

Here is a list of things i need to do for this month so far, i may add more to it if need be later on.

Help my hubby find a job

sort out my sons garden ornaments ect , see what is still worth keeping, clean them up and store in seasonal/occasion containers.

Get two birthday cards and presents, one for my mam, one for lil steven.

Sort out an healthy eating plan and discuss meal ideas with the family and search for some new ones on here.

Clear out and organise mine and bills wardrobes (wait for the tantrums lol, he hates parting with anything.)

Promotion for the site

Exercise plan

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:06 pm

well i got marks things sorted so thats one thing done for now, at least until we swap things over again on the 16th of jan then il have to wash and store what we take off .

Made a note to get cards tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:47 pm

makes a note to go through recipee box ect and organise into possible meal suggestions in binders with pockets x
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:26 am

my whole weekend was a wipe out,
my daughters boyfriend got hit and then kicked in the head at the end of a night out and hes been suffering from concussion ever since.
Hes been staying with us so my daughter and i were keeping vigil the first night and the following day, i had him on 15 minute observation, (yes nurse wendy swings into action lol.)
He went to the hospital for a check up on saturday tea time as he still had trouble remembering things and making things stick in his mind, but they just sent him home with leaflets on head inhuries and concussion.
On monday morning he was back at the drs because he still isnt right and his memory still isnt coming back, they told him that he could be that way for up to a month and that he shouldnt be left on his own and that he cant drive.
So hes been put on the sick for a week and will be shipped amongst his family and here until hes well enough to go back to work and be ok by himself.

Bless him, hes not a drinker, hes certasinly not a fighter, just a genuinely nice lad who stood up at the wrong time in front of the wrong crowd, grrrr .
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:32 am

weve had such a job finding a present for my mams birthday which is today,
i had bought the makings of a water garden type thing, but it didnt turn out how i liked so i scrapped that idea.
So we are going to asda later on in the hopes of finding something she might like.
Lets face it, at 65 what hasnt she got already lol, shes always buying clothes, jewellry, watches, shoes ect, she was bombarded with nice smellies ect for xmas so il be hard pushed to find something different.
So i might look for a nice book, maybe a DVD and and a silk scarf or a piece of jewellry, wish me luck x
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:26 pm

i managed to get her coronation street dvd
two books
a pretty embroided silk scarf
a scarf ring
necklace and earring set
turkish delight

i also got my two daughters make up bags ready to fill for next xmas and a few bits off my hubby for my birthday in march Wink

i love asda lol x
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:00 am

I had a rough night last night, couldnt sleep until 4am so i made a start on going through my recipee cards for meal ideas.
As i was doing so my organising head jumped into gear and gave me ideas of the best way to store them for our family use.

Im going to get some ring binders and pockets and add the cards into different meal sections and label them.
This could mean re- organising my kitchen cupboards to accommodate the files , hmmm no wonder it takes me an age to get anything done, i just make more work for myself , tuts .
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:06 am

well the meal ideas still arnt sorted out, asking for co operation on planning meals is like pulling teeth.
I got so fed up about it tonight i told my hubby id buy my own food and suit myself if they didnt pull their fingers out, they want to eat healthy but they want all the work done for them, it drives me nuts at times.
ok rant over.

What else have i been up to ....

I gave the boudoir a good gutting out and will hopefully be taking some photos for you before long or i may do a room tour video or something, we'l see.

i have been really keeping myself busy on my pc since the middle of last week and the build up to the first anniversary of my sons passing, its been hard to stay foccussed but i seem to have got a lot done.

I made myself a cleaning routine chart today, not that my house is dirty or especially untidy, but to be honest for the past year its only really been top cleaned (for show).
It got a good gutting out for xmas and new year and i want to keep on top of it so now we all have set jobs to do on certain days of the week, some once a month and others seasonally.
Il let you know how it works over the next few weeks :) x
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:11 am

Oh i just remembered, ive been asked to do a pamper basket for my friends mother this week, if i think on il do a video on that for you too Wink x
Back to top Go down

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:21 am

Oh Wen I do hope you will do a room tour video!! And I can understand about getting the family on board with you when it comes to the healthy thing. I basically make two dinners at night..one for my family and one for me...that is the only way it works for me.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:57 am

MakeupbyMissVee wrote:
Oh Wen I do hope you will do a room tour video!! And I can understand about getting the family on board with you when it comes to the healthy thing. I basically make two dinners at night..one for my family and one for me...that is the only way it works for me.

Do you know something hun, im getting passed peeved right now as im sick and tierd of asking the family to sit down with me even just to plan a weeks worth of meals for us.
every time theres some excuse or they cant be bothered so i threatened to take some money and just see to my own meals every week and let them fend for themselves.

What is most annoying is that shaunnah has been going out and buying low fat this and that, already been eating good and healthy this week , making her own meals and seeing to herself, which under different circumstances would be great but ...

We cant afford to eat that way, we dont have a big shopping allowance so what we buy has to suit everyone,
so because it wasnt sorted yet again before shopping day, it wasnt done and im still waiting to get started.

I have tried to put something together myself a couple of times but due to our situation at the moment i cant keep my concentration long enough and get way layed with other things, grrr im so frustrated right now.
Rant over peeps, sorry x
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:03 am

This week has been a total waste so far, i have tried to keep busy and i start a new project everyday, but im so easily distracted and forgetful at the moment that nothing gets compleated.

It feels as though my brain is racing so far ahead that my mind and body cant keep up, i really wish i could shake out of this grrr.

still got the meal planning and exercise to do

still got the wardrobes to do

still got the room tour to do

Hopefully il get them done before this months out, sheesh im knackerd thinking about it lol x
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:29 pm

well i had a really bad night for sleep last night so i got out the recipes again and went through them and wrote down meal suggestions for my family for breakfast, lunch , tea/dinner and snacks or supper ideas.

Finally, i got the crew together to agree to meals for a week so hopefully after the shopping tommorow wel start our healthy eating properly come wednesday, but at least they are motivated now :D

Il sort out my exercise asap, im hoping to find out what lead i need to attatch my lap top to my tv, so i can play the laptop on the tv screen.
Im hopeing to use you tube for exercise ideas along with my wii and fitness dvd's.

In the mean time i have my machine i can use whenever im sore or cant be assed, its easier but just as good. Wink

Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Today has been a really busy day, a lot of little things but im shattered.

I started my day doing laundry,
then pulling out all 3 of bills wardrobes ready to go through everything with him to have a clear out.
He did not bad, we filled a black bag for charity and another with rubbish, but he still has way too many clothes.

Im not going to complain although ive warned him wel be doing it again come may/june to put away the winter clothes and bring forth the summer gear, clearing out any that have become worn away as we go.

I just need to get everyone into the habit of storing and clearing at least a couple of times a year, me i do it more regular as i get sick of looking at the same things.

We finally got our first weeks worth of healthy groceries today so im excited about that,
we prepared some carrots, lettuce ect and fruit and put it in containers in the fridge to snack on or for ease of use.

My poor house looks bedraggled today so tommorow im going to give it a bit of tlc, spruce it up and clear through, will do us both good :)

At least i havent got much left to do to compleate this months goals, just my wardrobes and the room tour, so fingers crossed.

Im about to go put my hair dye on as im getting pretty desperate in that department, then im going to chill out for the rest of the night.

i hope you all had a good day x

Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:06 am

well yesterday (27th ) was a really crappy day for me, there was quite a lot of upset and unsettlement in our home, mainly due to how upset and anxious i was but hey, im only human.

I had really hoped after the worst year of my life last year, that this year would be better, now i know its early days but already im feeling a bit deflated by the thought its starting out to be just more of the same.

Today wont brighten up any until i have tracked a few people down and gone on a massive paper chase and thats just to keep our heads above water for now.

What is more deflating is that i personally searched for nine different types of jobs for my husband over several job websites and nothing, and i mean nothing was available to him.
How are we ever meant to get ahead and move on with things if we cant get out of this hole that we are in ?.

Unfortunately at this particular time im unfit for work so its down to him for now at least.

Ok thats my whinge over with for now,
thanks for listening xxx

Back to top Go down

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:52 am

Stay strong hun! I know that hearing that means nothing....it wasn't to long ago that we were in the same boat so to speak as you guys...actually was just a week or so ago, so I am very familiar with how discouraged you become and just feeling completely hopeless and let down by life in general. It is a time of many many emotions and ninety nine percent of them are not good ones. However, we have made it thru the storm once again hun and can now start seeing the light at the end of our tunnel once more...I don't know how long it will last but the point was before I get off track is that you have to stay strong, and have faith...I don't know your religious beliefs hun, but for me I completely put my faith and trust in God. No matter how hard we try in life to make something happen, if it's not meant to happen or be apart of our path in this life then it is not going to happen despite our efforts, I believe that wholeheartedly. I believe that there is a plan mapped out for each of us and we just need to have faith and keep doing whatever we can to make things happen in our life and the rest will be taken care of as long as we meet Him halfway. Stay strong my friend, your dark tunnel will also soon come to an end.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:19 pm

i wish i had your faith hun,
i lost the last thread of mine when i lost my son even though id been on the fence for a couple years so i have to gain my strength and courage from those around me like family and close friends such as yourself , thankyou Wink

I guess im lucky in a way hun, im never usually down for long, i bounce back quite well and have more up times than down just lately, i think its all about adjustment.

I know in my heart im as rich as i can be with the love of my family and dearest friends, you cant buy that hun :D xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:26 pm

well i have some good news, well for me anyway lol.

my hubby has just agreed to letting me do my kitchen all cupcake colours and patterns, cant believe it, im so excited.

it wont cost too much to do as i can get my paint fairly cheap,i just need one roll of paper and il get my bits and pieces like cups, tea set , dinner set ect in bits and pieces as and when i can.

my daughter has agreed to take my floating shelves and replace them with country cottage style wooden shelves that i can paint.

Whats really great is that its my birthday next month, so a lot of my stuff for the kitchen will be going on a wish list for my family Wink

il keep you posted as to when i get started xxx
Back to top Go down

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:28 pm

Ur kitchen is going to be so cute hun!! Make sure to take before & after pics!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:18 pm

i certainly will vivi hun xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:01 am

well i finally decided against cupcake even though i had no complaints from the natives, i just felt it would have been pretty selfish as we all have to live here.

However i didnt compromise on colour and pazzaz Wink

I chose a pretty floral paper that has in your face pink flowers on it but its very pretty so everyone likes it.
The other walls are a biscuit colour paint , and now im just waiting to be dress things up.
Ive gone for pine shelving so that it gives me that country kitchen feel and i can opt to paint them if i choose later on.

I have to admit that my hubby did a great job getting it all done in one day and i didnt lift a finger to help (which is a first) thanks bill :D

I have turned my white board into a pretty notice board and am eagerly awaiting my tea, coffee and sugar pots and my utensils tin and some other bits coming from ebay.

Its killing me not being able to just get on with things, but decorating and dressing up on a budget means having patience when it comes to bringing it altogether.

Il be sure to put before and after pics on once im happy with it. xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Things are about to get pretty crazy around here.   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:44 am

Im so glad that bill and i got the kitchen sorted when we did as life is about to get pretty hectic this coming week.
Im appealing against a decision of whether or not i am able to work at this time, they say yes, i say no, simple as that.

Im having to make appointments all over this week to try to get some support for my hearing and already i have the jobcentre hounding me for more information and proof, jeez this system stinks.

Im not going to go into fine detail i just wanted to make you guys aware of yet another reason i may be quiet around here again this week, talk about all or nothing honestly.
So please bare with me and il keep popping in and il do what i can when i can. xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Well i had a fabulous birthday yesterday, i was spoiled rottern and i finally realised just how lucky i am.

My friends and family went out of their way to show their love for my birthday this year, my friends took me and bill out for a meal, then i was just overwhelmed by hoardes of presents, i cant tell you how special everyone has made me feel.

I feel truely blessed right now :D xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:13 am

I forgot id started this Diary, even though its hit and miss i find its a great way to keep yourself organised and to let off steam if need be.

So if you would like a place of your own to do just that, why not create your own diary by simply starting a new topic and naming it "Your" Diary, itl be fun for others to comment and share on xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:08 am

Time to reflect and take stock.

I have been taking stock a lot lately about how lost and empty i have become.

At this time of year i get to thinking about my son, my girls, my family and my life, and it finally dawned on me the other day that it will be three years this January since we said goodbye to my son mark , 3 years already, wow.

Then i get a second kick in the gut when i realised how much time has been wasted, how much of ourselves we have lost to grief, anger, weakness and pain and how much less we are than the people we were before.

READ MORE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wendy's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wendy's Diary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wendy's Diary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next