Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vee's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vee's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Vee's Diary   Vee's Diary Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:19 pm

Well thought it was about time I start one of these on here. Forgive me if it gets a bit rambly or a complete borefest..lol I'm sure I'll complain and whine alot, so bare with me party But hopefully there are some things that some of you might be able to relate to. I'll write more laters Wink
Back to top Go down

Vee's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Smile turned upside down.....   Vee's Diary Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:22 pm

It has rained and rained and rained here for the past two days. UGH! so depressing! But I'm really glad that the temps have warmed back up in to the upper 60's and 70's! I don't think I could have taken much more of the 30 degree temps we were having. It is actually borderline flooding right now, but the rain is starting to slow so the water will recede pretty quickly. I just got the kiddos down for their afternoon nap, of course they aren't asleep yet, still laying in there talking. It reminds me of when me and my sister were younger how we hated taking a nap and we would lay in our bunk beds and talk until our mom came back and told us to hush up and get to sleep. I think I will let them talk a few more minutes Wink

I think I just might go get a prettified and get dressed so when the hubby gets home tonight I can make a trip out to some local stores and see if they have any good deals on some cosmetics or accessories. Those are the things that I love shopping for the most. You can catch such good deals on those types of things.

Well hope everyone else has a nice day...it's almost Friday..yay! God Bless and I will talk to ya soon.
Back to top Go down

Vee's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vee's Diary   Vee's Diary Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:05 pm

This is a brilliant idea. Has anyone else got a diary on here?
I remember when me and my brother used to share a room and talk and sing and tell stories all night. Memories.
Take care hun x
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Vee's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vee's Diary   Vee's Diary Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:00 am

I have one steven, its old but its there and i can go to it whenever i feel like it, so if you like the idea, go ahead and create one for yourself Wink xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Vee's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vee's Diary   Vee's Diary Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:50 am

Yeah, everyone needs to make one...we can finally be nosey and read eachother's diaries and not get into trouble! lol!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vee's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vee's Diary   Vee's Diary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vee's Diary
Page 1 of 1