Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paranormal Tv - Sensing Murder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Paranormal Tv - Sensing Murder Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Tv - Sensing Murder   Paranormal Tv - Sensing Murder Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Lets discuss our favourite and least favourite Paranormal Tv Shows, please start a new topic for each program .

Il start with SENSING MURDER.

Sensing Murder is a television series in New Zealand, Australia, and the United States, in which alleged psychics are asked to act as psychic detectives to help provide evidence that might be useful in solving famous unsolved murder cases in each country by communicating with the deceased victims.

The psychics

The show's producers claimed that before each series they tested hundreds of psychics and mediums in New Zealand and Australia with a case that had already been solved. The most accurate psychics were then shortlisted from which the producers chose two or three of them to attempt to solve the unsolved murder cases. The three that were chosen are:
Deb Webber
Sue Nicholson
Kelvin Cruickshank.

I personally love this program despite reading some negative stuff a while ago about Deb Webber, it may seem she is much better under this kind of light than doing her stage shows.

All in all this show portrays for me what psychic and mediumship is all about at its finest, it touches on true life and people who need help to put there loved ones who have met an untimely death to rest.

If you havent already, give this show a watch, its definately a 10/10 from me xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Paranormal Tv - Sensing Murder
Page 1 of 1