Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mURDER in self Defence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

mURDER in self Defence Empty
PostSubject: mURDER in self Defence    mURDER in self Defence Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:45 pm

Is murder acceptable if used in self defense ? xxx

Last edited by Admin Wendy on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

mURDER in self Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: mURDER in self Defence    mURDER in self Defence Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:14 pm

That's the only way from being murdered yourself. Where I live, as soon as an unwanted person enters your home, you can kill them. I was told by an officer here, that if I had to shoot someone, make sure it's a deadly shot. If you use a bat, broom, your hands etc, the criminal will oftentimes sue you for injuries. The criminals have ruined it for themselves. I know this posting sounds harsh, but I'm not going to be the one doing the dying, nor my wife or mother in law.
Back to top Go down

mURDER in self Defence
Page 1 of 1