Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sensing Death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Sensing Death Empty
PostSubject: Sensing Death   Sensing Death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:24 am

Is it possible to sense death before it occurs ?
Whats your thoughts on this xxx

Last edited by Admin Wendy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

Sensing Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Death   Sensing Death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:07 am

I've witnessed premonitions of things that would occur and did. Both times it was within a few seconds of the occurence. I take long term premonitions as coincidence, although, Mark Twain forsaw his brothers death 2 days previous, and predicted because he was born during Halleys comets appearance he would die with Halleys comet. He did.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Sensing Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Death   Sensing Death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:06 pm

I have an uncanny knack of knowing when someone is terminally ill even before they do and around how long they have left.
Fortunately for me, it hasnt applied to my own but for other people, including close friends this had proved itself to be a fact more than once or twice.

I put it down to being sensitive, or should i say i was a practicing sensitive until my son died but it never really leaves, it certainly leaves reminders such as this.

Sad but true my friends xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Sensing Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Death   Sensing Death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:12 pm

Premonitions are both very controversial and yet very exciting bill.

Its a heck of a thing if it can be proven, a bit like psychic powers it must seem like as much of a curse as a help to those that receive and have to deal with them. xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sensing Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Death   Sensing Death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sensing Death
Page 1 of 1