Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caption this - weekly

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Caption this - weekly Empty
PostSubject: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:56 pm

This is a fun game where you take a look at the picture and add your own thoughts on what it might say :lol:
The best caption will win a name tag at the end of the week when a new picture will be added.
Enjoy !

Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:06 pm

first picture,
Caption This ...

Caption this - weekly Funny_10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:30 pm

A face only a mother could love.... :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:19 am

Talk to the paw because the face ain't listening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:19 pm

lmao Maddie! Love that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm

LMAO! This post stuck in my head all day. I laughed right out loud too many times thinking up other captions. What a hoot. Looking forward to more of these. xoxo
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Thankyou for playing girls

I think maybe Maddie won this one to be fair guys, let us know what kind of tag you would like hun and wel get that done for you.
Caption this - weekly Awesomecurve
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Here is a new game,

Caption this ...
Caption this - weekly Cute-funny-animals-24
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:55 pm

Holy cow!!! I am so emotionally struck by this photo I have tears!!! OK so here goes for a caption...

All dogs do go to heaven, just making sure you know this God. Amen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Admin wrote:
I think maybe Maddie won this one to be fair guys, let us know what kind of tag you would like hun and wel get that done for you.

LOL! Thank you. That picture stuck in my head for days!!! One of the funniest I have seen. I have no clue what sort of tag to suggest but will share one if I can think of a sweet one. xoxo M
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:58 pm

oh ugh I hit the wrong "quote" button. I am so sorry. The above post was meant toward Wendy's response to my caption of the doggy butt. My apologies.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:30 pm

fixed it for ya maddie hun dust

as for the tag, i meant a signature tag or a pic with your name on hun.
You dont have to have one its just an incentive to play the game thumbs up

I love your caption for our new pic by the way, it certainly is a sweet pic isnt it xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:46 am

Ok for this one....mine is...

"Dear God please bless my mommy, my daddy, my master and if it's not to much trouble God can you please help me find that enormous bone I buried a week ago? Thanks Lord...Amen and Amen"
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:58 pm

sorry im late with this folks, another two great suggestions for the caption game again last week,thanks to maddie and vivi, well done girls kisses

This weeks winner goes to vivi no.1 congratulations my friend .
let me know if you would like a tag hun xxx
Caption this - weekly Awesomecurve
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: new game   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Caption this ...
Caption this - weekly 2011-011

Good Luck folks x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:56 pm

I know!!!! I said cut only an inch too!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:09 am

Yay! lol Thanks hun...this is a pretty fun game. I think I will be fine without a tag this time hun, I know your very busy...but so excited I won! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:49 pm

What is a tag?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:12 am

A tag is something that usually has something you like on it...like a graphic of a cat or a famouse movie star, hearts, clouds, rainbows...whatever you like and someone then uses paint shop pro to add your name to the tag really pretty so that you can then save it and use it in your signatures in your emails, forums, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:34 am

Just like this for instance Maddie...this a tag of mine...I have many...

**THESE WERE MADE FOR ME.....

Caption this - weekly Lips2a10

Caption this - weekly Makeup10

Caption this - weekly Thinki10

Caption this - weekly Vernoi10

Caption this - weekly Vivibo10

Caption this - weekly Veroni10

Caption this - weekly Vivi-p10

Caption this - weekly Veroni11

**THESE ARE A FEW THAT I MADE MYSELF....

Caption this - weekly Vc_uni10

Caption this - weekly Vc_sna11

Caption this - weekly Vc_sil10

Caption this - weekly Vc_dre10

Caption this - weekly Greenh10

Caption this - weekly Greenp10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:59 pm

WOW!!! Those are gorgeous! I honestly had no clue what a tag was, I thought all sorts of crazy things maybe LOL. Thank you so much for explaining and giving examples. xoxo M
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:44 pm

very pretty indeed vivi
its also what i have in my signiture on here maddie xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:28 pm

Oh man, all the times I have bleached my hair in the past is really catching up with me. LOL. I see clearly now what a tag is. Thinking I will look into one of those, so pretty.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:52 pm

well maddie hun you were the only player last week so you win, let me know if you would like a tag and what you might like on it. party
Caption this - weekly 1stpli10

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:59 pm

New Caption Game

Caption this - weekly Wonder10

Have Fun !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caption this - weekly   Caption this - weekly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caption this - weekly
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next