Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Homemade Facial Recipes for Beautiful Skin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Homemade Facial Recipes for Beautiful Skin Empty
PostSubject: Homemade Facial Recipes for Beautiful Skin   Homemade Facial Recipes for Beautiful Skin Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:01 pm

Sometimes, the answers to your skin's needs are right in your kitchen. Learn how to use homemade facials to emphasize the beauty of your skin using different natural ingredients, and you'll definitely prolong the beauty of your complexion without spending a lot of money!

Your skin is like a reflexion of your lifestyle, this is why if you wish to radiate beauty and heath, it is important to care for it from the inside out. Your lifestyle and your beauty routine influence your body and mind, so try to be positive and pay as much attention as you can to everything which can affect your beauty as well as your health. The way you feel, the time you spend pampering your skin, what you eat, the products you use when it comes to skin care have an impact over you, so if you want to maintain and prolong the beauty of your skin without exceeding your budget, turn towards the help of homemade facial recipes for beautiful skin.

You don't have to spend large amount of money to maintain your skin looking fabulous, as fortunately nature provides us with everything we need. Natural ingredients don't contain harmful chemicals which could end up irritating your skin and in the end they do more damage than good. Plus, natural ingredients are usually right in your kitchen, so you can use them whenever you wish.
There are a variety of recipes which use ingredients with different properties, so your skin can receive exactly what it needs, this is why you need to adapt to the needs of your skin type. We have put together some quick, easy and helpful homemade facials which can definitely make your skin look and feel amazing.

Eggs and honey
Egg based facials are a perfect match for all types of complexions, so go to your fridge and prepare a nourishing and gently exfoliating mask using eggs and honey. Mix one egg yolk with one tablespoon of honey until you get a soft paste and apply it with your fingers on your skin, avoiding the area surrounding the eyes. Use the finger pads to gently, but rapidly massage it onto your skin. The mixture will become sticky and this way you'll remove some of the dead skin cells which cover your skin while moisturizing it. Once the mixture turns sticky, rinse it off with lukewarm water. Your skin will feel and look softer.

Water
Believe it or not, water can be a quick remedy for tired looking skin, but not just any type of water. Cold water is the perfect way to reinvigorate a tired looking complexion, so splash cold water on your skin to stimulate blood circulation and obtain a much healthier look.

Avocado and cream
Avocados are great for your skin, so use them to gently and naturally exfoliate your skin. Take the seed out of an avocado and grate it in fine pieces. Mix the fine seed with a little bit of cream and polish your skin with the mixture. If you're out of cream, you can use yogurt or crushed avocado pulp instead. Rinse your skin with water once you've exfoliated.

Cucumber and thyme

These two ingredients have amazing anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, thus can help make a perfect soothing mask for red, irritated skin. Place a small cucumber in the blender and add a few fresh thyme leaves into the mixture. Apply the mixture on the skin, avoiding the eyes and let it work for about 10 minutes. Rinse the mask off using cold water.

Papaya for acne skin
Papaya is a fruit which contains papain, an enzyme which gently dissolves dead skin cells, softens and whitens the skin. Papaya juice also helps treat swollen acne and prevents their infection, this is why papaya is a perfect ingredient to help exfoliate and treat acne skin. Exfoliating this type of complexion with abrasive products is a definite no-no as they might damage the swollen pimples and cause redness and even infections. Mash a papaya pulp in the blender and apply it on your skin for about 10 to 15 minutes, avoiding the area surrounding the eyes. Afterwards, rinse it off using lukewarm water.

TIP! Before applying any homemade facial onto your skin, make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients.

skin-care.becomegorgeous.com

Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Homemade Facial Recipes for Beautiful Skin   Homemade Facial Recipes for Beautiful Skin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Having nearly used up all my savings while looking for employment I have been forced to look to home remedies for skin care. I have been using olive oil as a makeup remover and a moisturizer. My skin has not looked so good since AGE and menopause attacked me!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Homemade Facial Recipes for Beautiful Skin   Homemade Facial Recipes for Beautiful Skin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:12 pm

i know a lot of people swear by it maddie but i cant imagine painting my face in grease eek, i know thats an exageration t you get what i mean hun.
I dont suppose this would be any good for folks with oily skin to start with ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homemade Facial Recipes for Beautiful Skin   Homemade Facial Recipes for Beautiful Skin Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:27 am

LOL Wendy, I was the same way at first. I didnt know if I should slather it on with a slice of bread or my fingers. LOL. Well actually it would be good for folks with oily skin. Oil dissolves oil (think of your spot treatments for clothing and such, all oil based). But let me say that a little dab of it goes a long way, even on my dry skin. I tip the bottle with my finger tip covering the bottle opening, then tap it around my face. It has a very small molecular structure and is easily and quickly absorbed into the skin. As a cleanser it dissolves the oils and eeeky blackheads. When we strip our skin and hair of too much oil it goes into overtime to produce oil that has been removed and often ends up making too much oil.
.. but remember the smallest amount is all you need for entire face.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Homemade Facial Recipes for Beautiful Skin   Homemade Facial Recipes for Beautiful Skin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:28 pm

i am now in a position to try some of these home made remedies hun, il be sure to let you know how i find this when i do :) x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homemade Facial Recipes for Beautiful Skin   Homemade Facial Recipes for Beautiful Skin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homemade Facial Recipes for Beautiful Skin
Page 1 of 1