Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My goals for 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

My goals for 2011 Empty
PostSubject: My goals for 2011   My goals for 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:59 am

My New List Of Things To Do This Year 2011
Before i start i must realise that i am only human and that i can only do so much in one day, that it would be easier to list my ideas other than try to start something new everyday and stress about not getting it done or finished.

So here goes...

Im going to go back to basics and make myself a cleaning schedule, something that involves the whole family.

Im going to try and organise our meals for the week with a new healthy outlook.
This will be a challenge as ive never planned meals ahead before.

Im going to try my best to use up our left overs by creating other meals and snacks with them as there is so much food waste in this house and not enough money to warrent it.

read more

here
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

My goals for 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My goals for 2011   My goals for 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:24 am

Sounds like some pretty good goals to me hun!

Here are some of mine for 20011...

Get better lighting for my makeup videos.

Loose Weight

Save a decent amount of money by the end of the year.

Move into a house so the kids can have a yard to play in.

Potty train both the kids...ughhh!

Learn how to do acrylic nails.

Work on being more patient with everyone including myself.

Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

My goals for 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My goals for 2011   My goals for 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:43 am

So far i have managed to

make the cleaning schedule

Organise a weekly meal plan and shopping list (this is working out great by the way )

I half heartedly started putting my recipe cards into ring binders but its not such a great idea, must think of something better
(how do you store yours ?)

So far i have managed to clear, clean and re organise two of my kitchen cupboards.

We have managed to clear out my hubbies clothes cupboards

Im in the process of re organising my craft room at the moment so that should keep me busy for a couple of days.

So im not doing too badly from my list so far, may my stamminer long prevail lol xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

My goals for 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My goals for 2011   My goals for 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:45 am

thats quite a list you have there vivi but im sure with your sheer determination that youl get there in the end, you always do hun :D keep up the good fight xxx
Back to top Go down

My goals for 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My goals for 2011   My goals for 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:34 pm

I havent gotten near as far as you hun...lol BUT so far I have...

Got Hayley potty trained!

Have a good amount of money put back already!

Worked out a temp fix for my lighting issues for my videos (hopefully get a permanent fix by next week)

Started looking into houses to move into....hopefully will find one and be completely moved in and settled by end of April!

Weightloss is still coming along at a slow steady pace.

Made deffinate improvements with my patience already....so I am pleased. Still a ways to go though..lol
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

My goals for 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My goals for 2011   My goals for 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:42 pm

yay to you and hayley bounce thats brilliant news.

I think youve done wonders from your list hun, its only been a month since santy and you have two toddlers to chase after too.

House hunting is pretty stressful so remeber to try and make some you time too Wink
Back to top Go down

My goals for 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My goals for 2011   My goals for 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:50 pm

Ever since hubby went back to work I have forgottn what me time was...lol....I really need to make some time to rejuevenate though because I am beyond my stress point right now...sigh...just so much to do and I'm only one person. I am sure it will get done though, I am so greatful that Mark is back to working, so taking on the extra chores and things arent as bad because I remember what is is like to have him not working and us being so stressed on how we would pay bills etc....so I will cope and we are gonna pull thru...need to get more sleep though and maybe a drink or two every now and then.....LOL!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

My goals for 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My goals for 2011   My goals for 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:56 am

hows things going in this department at the moment hun ?

its always nice to check back in and see if theres been any changes (for the better hopefully )

Im sure your copeing beautifully now, the kids are doing so well too, stay strong my friend xxx
Back to top Go down

My goals for 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My goals for 2011   My goals for 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Thanks Wen...things are going pretty well...still very busy..trying to get Timmy potty trained now which isn't going well at all. So much to do it seems and not enough time in the day but we are doing pretty well...just stay exhausted..lol. We are getting ready to leave for a mini vacation this weekend though, so I am packing as we speak. We are taking the kids to San Antonio to go to Sea World...I think I am more excited than they could ever be..lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

My goals for 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My goals for 2011   My goals for 2011 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:47 pm

Im sure they will love there trip hun, the nearest thing we have is a sea life centre, nothing as fancy as yours but i love it anyway. xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My goals for 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My goals for 2011   My goals for 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My goals for 2011
Page 1 of 1