Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E A Active Sports 2 for Kinect

Go down 
AuthorMessage

E A Active Sports 2 for Kinect Empty
PostSubject: E A Active Sports 2 for Kinect   E A Active Sports 2 for Kinect Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:50 pm

I bought this video game in hopes of getting a good workout with it. The workouts do provide a great workout if you can keep them running long enough to save your progress. I have played three of the 4 days I have had the game. Each time it froze up on me. My hubby has not had the problem only me! Well as far as I can tell. I only paid sixty dollars for the game but apparently I am not the only one who had the problem and the people who paid 100 dollars for the game are mighty angry.

I think it could be a great game if they would work the bugs out. I am really sore from the work out I completed half of before the whole system froze up. It didn't save any of that progress so I tried to do it again today and it stopped about 5 minutes in.

Hoping to save anyone else the same frustration I am feeling right now. Sometimes it is very hard for me to want to work out and I really don't when something like this kills my motivation.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: E A Active Sports 2 for Kinect   E A Active Sports 2 for Kinect Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:27 am

has anyone one else experienced the same problems with this game ?
let us know what you think about it x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: E A Active Sports 2 for Kinect   E A Active Sports 2 for Kinect Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:36 pm

I have created my own workout a few times and that works but the pre-made programs are not working for me. My hubby has only had it freeze once but he has an X-box live account and is connected to the internet. I am not when I play because I don't play enough video games to justify that expense.

I am thinking it must have something to do with the connection. So when I created my workouts I created short workouts and did them a few times in a row. So if you do have this problem there is a way to work around it. I like the boxing and plan to do some of that again tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E A Active Sports 2 for Kinect   E A Active Sports 2 for Kinect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E A Active Sports 2 for Kinect
Page 1 of 1