Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you do differently

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

What would you do differently Empty
PostSubject: What would you do differently   What would you do differently Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:31 pm

If you could turn back the clock, what would you change if you could ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: What would you do differently   What would you do differently Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:23 pm

If I could turn back time I would turn it back to know my father I have never met him before I mean yeah I do not like what he did to my mother but I would still like to meet him and ask him a few questions. another thing I would like to turn back is I would have not let my credit get as crappy as it is now. :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do differently   What would you do differently Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:02 pm

OMGeee I am so with ya on the credit thing Melissa...mine is horrible as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do differently   What would you do differently Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Nothing. Because if I turned back time and fixed some things. I would probably not have the adoring husband and kids I do now. I just can't imagine my life without them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do differently   What would you do differently Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:09 pm

Totally agree girl...I feel that way as well. Our mistakes make us who we are today. That in and of itself makes it hard to regret them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do differently   What would you do differently Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:31 am

I have so many regrets I could not begin to list them. I try not to think about them, but rather deal with why I didnt make different choices at the time. I often tell others there are few right and wrong decisions, simply the best decision at the time. Suppose I should live by my own advice. I often find myself though wondering what my life would be like had I made different decisions... then the saying comes to mind "If Life is a bowl of cherries what am I doing in the pits" That makes me laugh and helps me to move past my negative past. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do differently   What would you do differently Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:33 am

BluegrassMaddie wrote:
I have so many regrets I could not begin to list them. I try not to think about them, but rather deal with why I didnt make different choices at the time. I often tell others there are few right and wrong decisions, simply the best decision at the time. Suppose I should live by my own advice. I often find myself though wondering what my life would be like had I made different decisions... then the saying comes to mind "If Life is a bowl of cherries what am I doing in the pits" That makes me laugh and helps me to move past my negative past. :)

Wow, Maddie. I am totally with you on this one. It would take me a month to list everything. I think it would be eaiser to list the one thing I don't regret...my daughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do differently   What would you do differently Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do differently
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Inspiration Forum :: Personal Support-
Jump to: