Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10 years from now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

10 years from now Empty
PostSubject: 10 years from now   10 years from now Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:26 pm

where and how do you envision yourself in around ten yrs time ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

10 years from now Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 years from now   10 years from now Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:52 am

Ten years from now I would love to be married to a wonderful man. Living in a little rustic cabin far removed from the hustle and bustle. I like to envision a happy happy life ten years from now, simple living, with lots of laughs and memory making. Would have my career wrapped up and be living on retirement. Ahhhh, a girl can dream.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

10 years from now Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 years from now   10 years from now Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:40 am

what a lovely thought maddie Wink

I think my dreams are pretty similar hun, i want to see my two girls happy and settled and making their way in the world , as long as they settled then the rest of us can plod along quite happily :) x
Back to top Go down

10 years from now Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 years from now   10 years from now Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:06 am

LOL, like I said its a dream.
I reconnected with a youtube friend this week. I asked where she has been as she was badly missed. WOW I was not prepared for her news. She is getting married in a few a weeks! Sadly I admit to fighting to green monster for a second or two, shame on me. She does a lot of motivational work and has been a positive influence for men and women. I am so proud of her and so very happy for her future, dreaming that one day I will have a similar to story to share.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

10 years from now Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 years from now   10 years from now Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:48 am

Bless you maddie, you need to get out there hun and meet someone, thats one beautiful soul going to waste there girl kisses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

10 years from now Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 years from now   10 years from now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 years from now
Page 1 of 1