Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats your favourite holiday ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

whats your favourite holiday ? Empty
PostSubject: whats your favourite holiday ?   whats your favourite holiday ? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:23 pm

If you had to chose a favourite holiday which would it be ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: whats your favourite holiday ?   whats your favourite holiday ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:25 pm

I would have to say Christmas :) it is fun and you get to spend so much time with your family I think the best part is seeing my daughters priceless face opening her gifts :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your favourite holiday ?   whats your favourite holiday ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Mine used to be Halloween, but now since I do have kids I think it is Christmas now for the same reasons as you Melissa...although the ghost hunter in me still really gets pretty excited when Halloween comes around. :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your favourite holiday ?   whats your favourite holiday ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:08 pm

For me it is Thanksgiving and Then Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: whats your favourite holiday ?   whats your favourite holiday ? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 am

mine used to be xmas but im not so sure anymore, i cant really say i have a favourite as we dont celebrate anything else hmmmm, something to think about for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats your favourite holiday ?   whats your favourite holiday ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats your favourite holiday ?
Page 1 of 1