Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Exercise Regime

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Your Exercise Regime Empty
PostSubject: Your Exercise Regime   Your Exercise Regime Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Do you have a daily, Bi-weekly or weekly health regime ?
If so what is it and for what purpose do you maintain it ? .
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Your Exercise Regime   Your Exercise Regime Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:44 am

Well for the past couple months I have gotten out of my normal workout routine because of all the stress and I just haven't felt like it. I let myself slip into a rut. I must pull myself back out and get refocused.

BUT...back in May of this year I stepped on the scales and when I saw the number staring back at me I just about fainted! Something FINALLY clicked in my brain on May 16, 2010 and I started trying to get the weight off.

I started out couting fat grams...that worked a little but didnt work fast enough. So I put myself on a strict 1800 calorie intake a day. That worked really well. I never restricted what I ate. I never put myself on a complete diet. If I wanted chocolate I ate it, I just made sure I didnt go over my calories for the day. I also made sure to drink at least 4-6 bottles of water a day. I exercised EVERY SINGLE NIGHT...on my stationary bike, for about 45 minutes to an hour. After about a month I decreased my calories for my daily intake down to 1500 calories. I upped my exercise routine to where I would ride my stationary bike about 30 mins or 45 mins a night, then do about 100 ab crunches, 20-30 leg lifts, jogging in place for a few minutes and some nights I would do the Julien Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD, which would kick my rear majorly! Also about three days a week, sometimes more, I would go to a nearby park and walk about a mile in the evening times. I did that for about three months...every day..not missing any....very strict with myself..I was proud of myself...the weight started coming off. By the beginning of August I had lost a total of 34 pounds and dropped 2 pant sizes.

In the last two months of me not keeping up with my routine I have put about 6 of those pounds back on which disappoints me...but I WILL be getting back on track starting tomorrow! I will keep everyone posted on my progress and the things I am doing.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Your Exercise Regime   Your Exercise Regime Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:36 am

I understand you battle compleately hun,
i always start off really well, excited and eager to get cracking, putting my all into it ect.
Then a couple of months down the line, the excitement turns to becoming a chore, i get bored of doing the same things chasing meal ideas so i dont get bored with the same foods and before long i slip back to my old nasty habits again.

I will be attempting this again hopefully by the end of the month, once i have got my meal ideas planned and an idea of what exercises il be participating in.

I love my wii fit, wii fit plus and wii dance, they are big favourites, but i have some areobic work out videos i bought last march that i havent tried yet for one reason or another so at least i have some new things to try.

On the days im feeling lazy or unenthusiastic il go on my machine, 3 minutes every other day, thats all it takes, il keep you posted a soon as i get started hun, maybe we can spur each other on :D
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Exercise Regime   Your Exercise Regime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Exercise Regime
Page 1 of 1