Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Five minute clean up - between commercials

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Five minute clean up - between commercials Empty
PostSubject: Five minute clean up - between commercials   Five minute clean up - between commercials Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:23 am

Five minute clean up - between commercials HANNSpree-XV37-GT-LCD-TV

I read a great tip the other day, i forget where now (sorry), but it was about doing small chores between adverts on your favourite program or a film your watching.
I know that may seem a little OTT to some, but when time is short and relaxation is a must, then its a great way to get a few quick chores done, for e.g ...

there is between two and five minutes between commercials which would give us enough time to
fold the laundry, or sort out the sock basket
clear away and tidy the area around you
wash a few dishes
get your bag ready for work
make a packed lunch
make a list of things to do or things to sort out
make a shopping list.

The list is endless really, but if we did something every adverts then we will reap the bennefits and notice the difference immidiately :) x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Five minute clean up - between commercials   Five minute clean up - between commercials Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Funny you should say that...that's pretty much what I have been doing when I play Frontierville on Facebook. I will feed my animals on there, pick up Chloes toys, go back and harvest my veggies, then vaccum....hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Five minute clean up - between commercials   Five minute clean up - between commercials Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:39 pm

hey if it works why not Wink
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five minute clean up - between commercials   Five minute clean up - between commercials Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five minute clean up - between commercials
Page 1 of 1