Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has Britain got Talent ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Has Britain got Talent ? Empty
PostSubject: Has Britain got Talent ?   Has Britain got Talent ? Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Do you enjoy watching Britains got talent or is it a big no no for you ? xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Has Britain got Talent ?   Has Britain got Talent ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:39 pm

I do follow it even though there is a lot of crap acts get on there especially in the begining few weeks.
I enjoy it once they start picking the finalists, then your guarented some real entertainment.

I was quite suprised ,although pleasantly that the Hungarian shadow dance troupe Attraction won this year, i wasnt sure it would be allowed but simon says its all good so so be it .
To be fair, they certainly deserved it xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Has Britain got Talent ?   Has Britain got Talent ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:29 am

I think of the weirdest things. What if "Has Britain Got Talent" was on in the early 60's? Would the Beatles have won? History might have been changed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Britain got Talent ?   Has Britain got Talent ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has Britain got Talent ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge - General Chit Chat :: Tv and Films :: Reality Tv Programs-
Jump to: