Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favourite colour and why ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

What is your favourite colour and why ? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite colour and why ?   What is your favourite colour and why ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:09 am

My favourite colour is baby pink but id never admit it in a million years lol.
I love all soft pastel colours, but pink just does it for me as it reminds me of something cute, fluffy and cuddly.
( no rude comments please lol )
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite colour and why ?   What is your favourite colour and why ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:02 pm

My favorite color is black. I don't know why but it has been since I was little and especially since I started picking out my own clothes.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite colour and why ?   What is your favourite colour and why ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:41 am

I like black for dress wear carrie, but i still like a splash of colour with it x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite colour and why ?   What is your favourite colour and why ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Purple. Haha. Just something about it that gets me going lol x x x
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite colour and why ?   What is your favourite colour and why ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Ste77 wrote:
Purple. Haha. Just something about it that gets me going lol x x x

i think purple is in your blood hun lol x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite colour and why ?   What is your favourite colour and why ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:12 am

My favorite color is chrome, simply because I look so bright in it. LOL! bounce BluegrassMaddie
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite colour and why ?   What is your favourite colour and why ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:49 am

BluegrassMaddie wrote:
My favorite color is chrome, simply because I look so bright in it. LOL! bounce BluegrassMaddie

love it lol x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite colour and why ?   What is your favourite colour and why ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:32 pm

My favorite color is Blue I just LOVE it some other colors would be turquoise, pink and black together is really cute! I just love these colors I really do not know why I just do cause they are beautiful colors :) I am also getting into purple lately lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite colour and why ?   What is your favourite colour and why ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:04 pm

My favorite color like alot of girls is PINK....when I was little I didnt really like that color, my fav color then was yellow, but I think around 16 my tatstes changed and it has been pink ever since. I really like blue as well and I LOVE purple as my favorite nail color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite colour and why ?   What is your favourite colour and why ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:55 pm

My favorite color changes from time to time-but not too terribly much. I really like any color of browns, blues, peaches and pinks.

A color I never cared for is Red. And it is my oldest son's (who will be 14) favorite color. Just open up his closet door and it is like looking at a sea of red.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite colour and why ?   What is your favourite colour and why ? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Melissaluvsmakeup82 wrote:
some other colors would be turquoise, pink and black together is really cute! I just love these colors I really do not know why I just do cause they are beautiful colors :)

the colours of our site hun , beautiful Wink
Back to top Go down
sharron jones

sharron jones

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite colour and why ?   What is your favourite colour and why ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:50 am

i love pastel colours but i tend to wear a lot of black, definately time for a change i think .
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite colour and why ?   What is your favourite colour and why ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:28 pm

you go for it sharron fashion xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite colour and why ?   What is your favourite colour and why ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite colour and why ?
Page 1 of 1