Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Capital Punishment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Capital Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Capital Punishment   Capital Punishment Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Capital punishment or the death penalty is a legal process whereby a person is put to death by the state as a punishment for a crime.

What are your views on capital punishment, are you for or against it and is Lethal Injection too easy a punishment for some crimes ? xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

Capital Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Punishment   Capital Punishment Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:54 am

I'd hate to execute someone and find afterwards they were innocent. What do you say, ooopps? If my wife were killed, I'd want to be the one executing them. It's very hard to keep personal feelings out of this subject. Once the person is dead, they're not paying for their crime any longer. I'd most likely side against it because of my first remark.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Capital Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Punishment   Capital Punishment Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:21 pm

The death penalty sentance is so frustrating.

I dont like the idea of putting a human down like an animal, but at the same time i think its too easy a solution for some .

If for example a man was put on death row for killing a number of children in cold blood, as a parent id probably want him dead too, however we want him dead now, not in 10 years time whilst he is being protected, fed and looked after on the tax payers money whilst the famillies continue to suffer their pain.

I have totally mixed feelings on the topic but if your gonna do it, do it when they are found guilty, not ten yrs later xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Capital Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capital Punishment   Capital Punishment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capital Punishment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Debate Section :: General Debate Topics-
Jump to: