Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you a proud parent ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Are you a proud parent ?  Empty
PostSubject: Are you a proud parent ?    Are you a proud parent ?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Are you a proud parent ?  Babybo10

Tell us about your little / big ones, share their charectors, things that make you smile, make you want to scream ect.
Feel free to share pictures (this is totally optional)

Create a new topic for each family

Last edited by Admin Wendy on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Little Miss Chloe   Are you a proud parent ?  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:01 am

I have a daughter...Chloe. She is 17 months old and has the personality of a five year old! She keeps me on my toes that's for sure.

I am a stay at home mom, so we spend ALL our time together and rarely have a break from one another. She loves to watch cartoons, scribble, torture her kitty, and listen to Mommy read to her. :)

She is crazy about music. I wonder if she might grow up to be a famous singer or musician. She has recently learned how to dance and its hilarious watching her cut a rug! HAHA.

Are you a proud parent ?  Untitled
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Are you a proud parent ?    Are you a proud parent ?  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:50 pm

she is absaloutely stunning missy, and i can see her charector just how you described her all over her face Wink .
shes an adorable lil madam lol xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you a proud parent ?    Are you a proud parent ?  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:16 am

SouthernRain55 wrote:
[center]I have a daughter...Chloe. She is 17 months old and has the personality of a five year old! She keeps me on my toes that's for sure.

I am a stay at home mom, so we spend ALL our time together and rarely have a break from one another. She loves to watch cartoons, scribble, torture her kitty, and listen to Mommy read to her. :)

She is crazy about music. I wonder if she might grow up to be a famous singer or musician. She has recently learned how to dance and its hilarious watching her cut a rug! HAHA.

She is Absolutely Gorgeous Missy ❤
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you a proud parent ?    Are you a proud parent ?  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:31 am

I have a daughter her name is Kaitlin and she is 6 years old but acts 13 at times lol she is very independent and if she does not get her way she throws fits! but I can say half the time she does get her way lol but then again she does get disciplined when needed she is a total mommy's girl and she is in Kindergarten her teacher tells me that she is the smartest in her class right now which that makes me happy she loves music and loves to sing and dance to it some songs she knows all the lyrics sometimes more then I know them lol. she is my everything!!! I love her to death

here are some pictures of my kiddo :) hope you enjoy!

Are you a proud parent ?  2uz2rn6

Are you a proud parent ?  20hwv4i

Are you a proud parent ?  Sp9hev

Are you a proud parent ?  2hqxkrt

Are you a proud parent ?  2jbtavd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you a proud parent ?    Are you a proud parent ?  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:01 am

Thanks, Melissa! Kaitlin is a doll! Looks like she loves the camera, too!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Are you a proud parent ?    Are you a proud parent ?  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:21 pm

she sure is a real cutie hun, gonna be a heart breaker some day x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you a proud parent ?    Are you a proud parent ?  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:12 pm

thank you so much Missy and Wendy :) yes she loves the camera and I am not looking forward to her dating yet LOL I think those boys will have to get through her father first lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you a proud parent ?    Are you a proud parent ?  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:24 am

I think Chloe is going to be one of those gals that boys are afraid of....I bet she whoops them alll...LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Are you a proud parent ?    Are you a proud parent ?  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:38 am

your laughing hun, my shaunnah was just like that.
She was a real tomboy and no boys messed with her, they were afraid lol.

The good news is her personality had a real turn around during puberty and now she mothers everyone, no matter what :) x

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you a proud parent ?    Are you a proud parent ?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:09 am

Its amazing watching children grow up and change...Just like Shaunnah, Wendy...complete turn around. You just never know.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Are you a proud parent ?    Are you a proud parent ?  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:52 am

its true missy, both my girls had a swap in personalities.
as young kids my eldest gemma was sooo timid and was easliy led and sometimes picked on, whilst shaunnah was the tomboy and fighting the boys.

Then things changed dramatically, i dont know how or even why it just did, gemma became very head strong, determined and was not afraid to speak her mind at any cost, whilst shaunnah became timid , loveing and careing.

They are still this way today and i wouldnt change them for the world, they arnt afraid to show love and affection and compassion and thats a winner for me everytime xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a proud parent ?    Are you a proud parent ?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you a proud parent ?
Page 1 of 1