Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sex Education

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Sex Education Empty
PostSubject: Sex Education   Sex Education Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:52 am

What do you feel about sex education and the schools involvement with contraception ect ? xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

Sex Education Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Education   Sex Education Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:00 pm

I guess kids need some education on sex, to understand the consequences. There is a limit, I feel, that schools shouldn't go beyond.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Sex Education Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Education   Sex Education Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Kids certainly do need educating on sex ect at school as not every child can approach a parent or guardian to talk about it.
The only thing im in two minds about are that the schools can now give out contraception and the morning after pill and they dont have to inform the parents, that to me goes a little above and beyond the limits of what i believe school involvement should be.

Despite whether im just old fashioned or out of touch with todays kids, i do know that with the schools, the free drop in clinics and the doctors who are willing to help the kids, there doesnt seem to be any less teenage pregnancies, so where will it all end ? xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Sex Education
Page 1 of 1