Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Animal behaviour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Animal behaviour Empty
PostSubject: Animal behaviour   Animal behaviour Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:45 am

What kind of tempriment does your animals/pets have, are they generally well behaved and obedient or are they right rascals ? xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Animal behaviour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal behaviour   Animal behaviour Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:58 am

My harvey is a rascal lol, hes really good natured in the house, loves everyone, demands attention and is a cute rebel.
However, outside hes a nightmare, he barks at everyone, he growls and barks at oher dogs and tries to see them off.

This stemmed from an episode where a big chunky labrador tried to mount him as a young pup and now he just wont have a bar of other dogs outside.

He easily gets used to other dogs that come into our home as long as they are layed back and can put up with his warnings.

I wouldnt say hes the most obedient either, bill and i have let him away with murder, hes one spoilt baby but luckily hes not snappy or dominent with us.

Their are times when he gets out and have a job getting him back in that we regret being so lenient, but over all i love his cheeky chappy charector, he never fails to make us laugh and smile, love my naught boy lol xxx
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

Animal behaviour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal behaviour   Animal behaviour Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Last pet we had was a cat. If he was a human, he would have been a "Hells Angel". Mean old cuss.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Animal behaviour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal behaviour   Animal behaviour Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:06 pm

my cat was a bit like that bill, you were honoured if she came to you, she wasnt really much of a pet xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animal behaviour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal behaviour   Animal behaviour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal behaviour
Page 1 of 1