Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Power of Music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

The Power of Music Empty
PostSubject: The Power of Music   The Power of Music Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:26 pm

Why is it do you think that music is so powerful and what does it do for you ? xxx

Last edited by Admin Wendy on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

The Power of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Music   The Power of Music Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:28 pm

It seems music, like other art forms, are attractive to your personality. The music I enjoy most reflects my personality and soul. It puts me in a good mood and gets me going.
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

The Power of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Music   The Power of Music Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:32 pm

I just found out about a new album being released of unheard Jimi Hendrix music. Another album is suppossed to be released in the future. I'm very excited about this. Hendrix's music touched my soul so deeply. In answer to this threads topic, Jimi Hendrix music mirrors my personality, it is me in musical form. The power of music is immense.

This is a YouTube link to a newly published song called "Somewhere". It hit the #1 song on the U.S. billboard music chart. For a guy who has been dead for 43 years, that's incredible.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

The Power of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Music   The Power of Music Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:32 am

Music for me expression, expression of certain feelings, mood enhancing and touches places that not much else can without the physical touch.

Music is love, hate, melancholy, nuturing, learning,menacing and soul filling.

I could go on but i wont lol xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

The Power of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Music   The Power of Music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Power of Music
Page 1 of 1