Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saying I Love You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Saying I Love You Empty
PostSubject: Saying I Love You   Saying I Love You Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:21 pm

How often do you tell your family that you love them ?

I was blessed to be brought up with very loving and tight family values, Manners, Respect, Hugs and Kisses.

As a mother with a family of my own i have learned that there is nothing more precious than family, and as i mature it becomes even more important.

I tell my family i love them constantly, i dont need a reason, if i feel it i say it.
I kiss everyone on arrival and again on departure and hug, my kids and my family do the same.

Im the same with my friends, ive never been shy to say i love you any time or any place, i even have to restrain from hugging the boss at my lil voluntary job lol.

If i dont see certain members of my family every day, but when we speak on the phone, the conversation always ends with a take care and love you kisses xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Saying I Love You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying I Love You   Saying I Love You Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:02 pm

What about you folks ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Saying I Love You
Page 1 of 1