Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steven's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Steven's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Steven's Diary   Steven's Diary Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:24 pm

To get the ball rolling I thought I'd just sum up how 2013 started.

We have found a surrogate to help us with our dream of having our own child.
We have had one failed attempt and are about to begin another, so fingers crossed.
We found out that as well as one sister being pregnant, my other sister is all pregnant and
that has caused a bit of a stink as she's 16. It was a shock and I was a bit gutted, but we
have to stand by our family and we will all support her as we supported my other sister.
The feelings side of things have been mixed as we were down about not getting pregnant the
first time and then (seemingly) everyone around us getting pregnant or going on about kids.

Anyway aside from that I've decided that if people don't make the time for us then we won't be
chasing them. Some good friends and even family don't bother with us or don't seem interested
in our aim to be parents and that's fine, but I drew a line in the sand and refuse to get bothered
about them now. Everyone has their own lives and all that, but making time for others while not
making time for us, well there's no excuse. That may sound harsh, but you can't wait around for
people forever when the biggest thing in your life is happening.

Apart from that were just trying to find new jobs at the same time as gradually getting things for
the future baby. Winnie The Pooh is key lol

That's it for now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Steven's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven's Diary   Steven's Diary Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:13 pm

It's certainly all happening around you boys isnt it, wow baby central Wink
Best of luck to you both on your next attempt hun, i know you will both make fine parents.

Seems youve been doing a lot of thinking and clearing out of your mind and concience steven, its good to do that once in a while, gets rid of any cobwebs and uneccessary stress.

I look forward to seeing how your diary progresses and before i forget, good luck on the job front xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Steven's Diary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge - General Chit Chat :: Create A Diary-
Jump to: