Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About ask a Woman - reveal all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

About ask a Woman - reveal all Empty
PostSubject: About ask a Woman - reveal all   About ask a Woman - reveal all Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:05 pm

ask a women_anything you would like to know but dont like to ask

Come on guys, this is a great oppertunity to find answers to all those nagging questions that you might want to know Wink xxx
(please keep it civil )
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: About ask a Woman - reveal all   About ask a Woman - reveal all Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:12 pm

Dont tell me your all shy, come on, man up boys lol xxx
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: About ask a Woman - reveal all   About ask a Woman - reveal all Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:18 am

...but I am shy Wen... About ask a Woman - reveal all Hanghead... OK, I can only speak for my own feelings. I don't understand why women feel the need to go out of their way to make themselves look better by applying make-up and other things that are done. I have met very few women which make-up was truly nessesary. Your natural look is all you need. At the most, doing your hair nice is pretty much all that is needed. Everyone looks better with their hair nice looking. My wife only uses make-up when she's going someplace special, and then she uses a very minimal amount. I can see your true beauty right through make-up. Most guys, I'm sure, can also.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: About ask a Woman - reveal all   About ask a Woman - reveal all Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:24 pm

I guess for some its a confidence thing, for others it just makes us feel polished and dressed.

Personally other than black circles under my eyes, i dont really need to cover anything up as i have fairly good skin, but i do occasionally like to feel polished when i leave the house, it just makes me feel better.

What do you think ladies ? xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About ask a Woman - reveal all   About ask a Woman - reveal all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About ask a Woman - reveal all
Page 1 of 1