Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weird & Unusual Happenings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Weird & Unusual Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Weird & Unusual Happenings   Weird & Unusual Happenings Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:34 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Strange Noise Over The Skies Of Amarillo Texas 2/1/2012 - Proof its real!    Weird & Unusual Happenings Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: about the first video   Weird & Unusual Happenings Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Wow, very interesting,
It sounds like something off the syfy channel, like close encounters or something.

I heard sounds that reminded me of a lot of compressed air or gas forcing itself out like before an erruption.

The second sound reminds of the Noises from hell video that i had on my old paranormal website.

Then my imagination places a whopping big invisable ufo hovering near by or over the areas the noises are heard :) xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Weird & Unusual Happenings   Weird & Unusual Happenings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:58 pm

That's the oddest thing. Don't know what to make of it.
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Weird & Unusual Happenings   Weird & Unusual Happenings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:17 pm

I did some looking and reading about this. It doesn't seem there has been any explinations for it. I'm just upset that I missed it while it was taking place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weird & Unusual Happenings   Weird & Unusual Happenings Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:31 am

If your here in the states you haven't missed it. It is still going on in some states, as a matter of fact now many places have been reporting hearing mysterious booms and even stranger humming noises seeming to come from underground. These are whole towns reporting this....it's very creepy!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Weird & Unusual Happenings   Weird & Unusual Happenings Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:43 am

keep us posted hun if you hear anything else please xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Weird & Unusual Happenings   Weird & Unusual Happenings Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:49 am

Yes I for sure will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird & Unusual Happenings   Weird & Unusual Happenings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird & Unusual Happenings
Page 1 of 1