Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contact These 173 Manufacturers for High Value Coupons!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Contact These 173 Manufacturers for High Value Coupons! Empty
PostSubject: Contact These 173 Manufacturers for High Value Coupons!   Contact These 173 Manufacturers for High Value Coupons! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:06 am

One of my favorite ways to get high-value and sometimes even FREE item coupons is e-mailing manufacturers. It is very simple and doesn’t take a whole lot of your time. The below list of companies have been known to send out coupons to consumers who contact them. All you need to do is go to the links included below and send the manufacturer a little note.

Not sure what to say when you contact them?
Most of the time I just let them know that I like their product, sometimes I’ll give them a suggestion on how they could potentially improve their product, and other times I’ll ask if they are willing to send me a coupon so I can try/continue to use their product. If I have not tried their product before, I’ll let them know that I would like to. It doesn’t have to be anything long or fancy. Just keep it simple and do not forget to include your mailing information if you have an opportunity to do so.

I challenge all of you to get as far through this list as possible…even if it takes you a month or two or three. I promise, it will pay off! In a week or two, you’ll be running to the mailbox instead of walking!

rEAD More Here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Contact These 173 Manufacturers for High Value Coupons!
Page 1 of 1