Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite hair products

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Favourite hair products   Empty
PostSubject: Favourite hair products    Favourite hair products   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Share with us what you think are the best hair products for you and why you are so impressed with them.
Remember if you are reccommending products, it helps to mention which hair type and colour they are suitable for.
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hair products    Favourite hair products   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:58 am

I have the oddest hair...its extremely oily...yet the ends are dry. I have a hard time finding a product that helps with the oil level. I have found that Aussie's Cleanse and Mend is the absolute best for my hair. It strips the oil and gives my hair body. I have flat, thin hair normally.
I use the Aussie Instant Freeze hairspray when I curl my hair.
Oh, and I love the smell of the shampoo!

Aussie products are very well priced as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hair products    Favourite hair products   Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:59 am

I have fine textured hair but lots of it. It does have dye on about three fourths of it. It tends to be very dry on the ends and normal toward scalp. I use an argan oil from Sally's Beauty Supply by One n Only as well as by Proclaim. Both affordable compared to the high end morrocan argan oils. The argan oil is also great for dry skin, even the feet! I put small amount in hand, about the size of my pink nail, rub hands together and apply it to ends. be careful when combing through though or it will transfer to roots and get really greasy looking. AS a splurge I will add a dollop to regular conditioner in the shower and really work it through hair then rinse. Smells fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hair products    Favourite hair products   Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:14 am

My hair is very fine but i have a lot of it.
I dont really have any issues with my hair other than i wash it everyday coz if i dont it gets greasy and thats a big no no.

I dont use any expensive fancy products on my hair, i simply use Alberto Balsam shampoo and conditioner, it runs at about a pound a bottle for each (1.57 US dollars) ive used these for years and would reccommend them.

Other than that the only other products i use are Pro Styling by Schwarzkopf before blow drying my hair for styling, or you can use it on dry hair for flat irons for straightening your hair which is what its meant for as its a heat protectant, this product smells great and makes your hair feel great too.
You can purchase this for around £ 1.20- 1.50
(1.88 - 2.35 US dollars)

My hair spray is called Silverkrin by Wella , i have used this for years as it has great hold but easily brushes out with no snagging so i love it.
I get the large tins 400 mls, 2 for £4.00 (6.26 US dollars) when they are on offer, but they normally run around £2.70 per tin. (4.23 US dollars)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hair products    Favourite hair products   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:49 pm

When I was younger I used Alberto Balsam shampoo...my hair has changed a lot over the years and I can't use it any longer. It used to do good with my hair though.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hair products    Favourite hair products   Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:13 am

lots of natural products in Alberto Balsam missy, they smell fantastic too x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hair products    Favourite hair products   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:24 pm

When I was a child my Mom would buy a huge bottle of egg shampoo from the drugstore, it smelled fantastic. I would wash my hair as well as bathe in it. I wish it was still being made but decades later, nothing like it is on the shelves.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hair products    Favourite hair products   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:48 am

you know what, im sure there must be a reccomendation for egg hair shampoo somewhere, infact im gonna check out home made shampoos and see what i can find Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hair products    Favourite hair products   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:08 am

check these out maddie
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hair products    Favourite hair products   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite hair products
Page 1 of 1