Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tHE STRANGEST THINGS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

tHE STRANGEST THINGS Empty
PostSubject: tHE STRANGEST THINGS    tHE STRANGEST THINGS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:15 pm

What was the strangest thing you ever saw ?

Last edited by Admin Wendy on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: tHE STRANGEST THINGS    tHE STRANGEST THINGS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:16 pm

I'm taking a chance on appearing like a crazy guy. I saw what looked like an alien craft in the sky. Two strangers also saw it at the same time. It falls into the scenario of seeing an Antelope in my back yard. It shouldn't be there, but, there it is. Then the thought, will anyone believe me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tHE STRANGEST THINGS    tHE STRANGEST THINGS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:42 pm

I think the possibility is always there. Im inclined to believe you. The truth is out there.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: tHE STRANGEST THINGS    tHE STRANGEST THINGS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:12 am

Well if two other people witnessed it, that certainly doesnt make you sound crazy hun.

Truth be known, id love to see one Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tHE STRANGEST THINGS    tHE STRANGEST THINGS Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:15 pm

I for sure believe you Bill. I have also seen unexplained things in the sky and I think that our skies are gonna get alot more strange as 2013 progresses. My eyes will be looking up often.

I think I would have to say the strangest thing I have seen are spirits. I was ten years old when I remembre seeing my first.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: tHE STRANGEST THINGS    tHE STRANGEST THINGS Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Its spirits for me too vivi, some good and bad memories but i wouldnt swap them for the world xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tHE STRANGEST THINGS    tHE STRANGEST THINGS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tHE STRANGEST THINGS
Page 1 of 1