Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question for yas on Decorating

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Question for yas on Decorating Empty
PostSubject: Question for yas on Decorating   Question for yas on Decorating Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Im planning on decorating my front room in November and i had planned on going back to creams and golds again but the more i see the rich tones of fall colours the more im falling in love with the rich reds, golds, coppers ect.

Now i could easily implement those colours into a cream and gold room, but my question is this ...

Those colours are fabulous for autumn and winter, but will they stand up during spring and summer without looking too dark and drab ?

I suppose if i just add the rich tones in accessories they could easily be swapped out for other colours during the brighter months, what do you think ?,
let me know please xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Question for yas on Decorating   Question for yas on Decorating Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:12 pm

If you like those colors for year round, they would be good in light pastel, at least that's my taste. The decorations will stand out & they will blend with lighter colors also. A little creativity can take care of the situation, & I know you have plenty of that. :)
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Question for yas on Decorating   Question for yas on Decorating Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:50 am

Thankyou for your input hun xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for yas on Decorating   Question for yas on Decorating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for yas on Decorating
Page 1 of 1