Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Daughters birthday is coming up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

My Daughters birthday is coming up Empty
PostSubject: My Daughters birthday is coming up   My Daughters birthday is coming up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:18 am

My baby girl Shaunnah-lee will be 21 years young on the 12th of this month birthday 2 cheers
I cant believe that they are all grown up now, shes talking about moving out after xmas, lordy the house will be quiet upset xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: My Daughters birthday is coming up   My Daughters birthday is coming up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:15 am

When my son got his own place, I had mixed emotions: oooh...yipee...oooh...yipee :)
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: My Daughters birthday is coming up   My Daughters birthday is coming up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:02 pm

My daughter Shaunnah-Lee had a fantastic day yesterday on her 21st birthday.

She was spoiled rottern with presents , money, posters and banners and a gigantic willy cake curtousy of her cousins lol.

Her boyfriend has sinced whisked her off to scotland to stay in a posh place for a few days and im missing them already but ive heard from her and shes loving every minute of it.

AWWW i love my kids bless em xxx
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: My Daughters birthday is coming up   My Daughters birthday is coming up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:02 pm

It's nice she's having a fun time for her birthday. Had she ever been to Scotland before? Did you get a picture of the cake? scary
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: My Daughters birthday is coming up   My Daughters birthday is coming up Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:29 pm

shaunnah had been to scotland once before when she was a lot younger on a caravan holiday but hadnt visited the same area bill.

Close your eyes hun, here comes the cake embarressed
My Daughters birthday is coming up 27836910
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: My Daughters birthday is coming up   My Daughters birthday is coming up Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Your family has a lot of fun Wen. :)
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: My Daughters birthday is coming up   My Daughters birthday is coming up Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:16 pm

My family are the best bill, im so proud of them all hun xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Daughters birthday is coming up   My Daughters birthday is coming up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Daughters birthday is coming up
Page 1 of 1