Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crime topics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

crime topics Empty
PostSubject: crime topics    crime topics Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:03 pm

Feel free to start new topics for the different areas crime and punnishment covers.
Discuss anything from serial killers, to arsonists, rape, road rage, child abduction and everything else in between. x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

crime topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: crime topics    crime topics Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:20 pm

Road Rage... Growing up in New Jersey, road rage was an epidemic that no one was immune from. People are so hateful there. You put your life in your hands when you drive there. As a Guardian Angle, child abduction was on the top of my speech agenda. It's not a big problem where I now live...YET...and I would stress this to audiences. Parents are so lax with their children here. In a predators words: kids here are for the picking. Everyone please teach your kids what to look for and what they should and shouldn't do when in public. One big thing a child should do, if abducted in public, is yell over and over "This is not my parent". Yelling help, screaming etc. does little good. People will ignore it like a car alarm going off. They'll figure it's just another spoiled kid not getting their way.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

crime topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: crime topics    crime topics Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:14 am

lordy bill, the idea turns my stomache, unfortunately its the same everywhere although most of our kids are taught in school about strangers and being approached by people thank god xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

crime topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: crime topics    crime topics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crime topics
Page 1 of 1